Gonna be single.........

furrysmudge

Gold Member
My OH and I have decided to go our seperate ways....or rather I have.....and I'm sat here desperate to get out in the kitchen and rummage. I havn't even had my lunchtime soup yet cos I think if I go out there I will go straight to the fridge. Later on will be the worst when the kids have gone to bed and I'm on my own, but I don't fancy going to bed T 9pm when they do!!! Someone chain me to the sofa AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH :cry::cry:

Sorry to hear about your split. Hope you're doing ok. You're doing really well trying to stick to the diet even though you're going through a tough time.

Sorry to hear about you and your OH sweetie but you obviously feel the time is right now for big changes and as such remember the reasons why you started on this journey. New beginnings, new starts, new you!!! Step away from the fridge and grab hold of them soups and shakes like your whole future depends on it................cos it does xxx

I'm sorry to hear that you and your OH are splitting up. It's never easy, especially when there are children involved.

Rather than focusing on food, focus on the things you will need to do to survive. I'm sure there will be all sorts of things that need doing (dividing property, making sure you have a job that can support you and your kids, packing stuff and possibly even moving) so focus on that sort of stuff and stay out of the kitchen.

As for going to bed early, with your kids, you might find it a big blessing. You'll get some extra sleep, and you'll probably find the extra rest a way to decompress from all the other stress that's going on in your life. Besides, if you are sleeping, you can't be eating at the same time.

Thanks guys! I'm feeling really down at the mo and the kids have asked for fish n chips for tea.....but I know that I won't be tempted (well maybe just a little). But I still have my soup left to have and I'll add some chilli to it to make it extra spicy. xxx

I'm really sorry to hear about you and your OH. ((hugs)) a very emotional time for sure.

Why not have a late night with the kids? they'll love you for it!! they don't have school tomorrow and you could have a fun evening of a film or game consol/karaoke etc to lift your spirits.. even good old board games! ;)

Then when they go to bed you can :)

As for not having you shake, you really have to have your packs.. if you go too long you WILL end up eating from the fridge ((hugs)) just because you're starving. Don't let your emotions win, you CAN do it! ((Hugs))

Thanks love xxxx

Sorry to hear ur news, but hang in there, do this for u and ur kids. good luck.

Im really sorry to hear about your split. It is tough not to turn to food, but remember if you start comfort eating now it will be a downward spiral, and you could find when you are ready to start a new life and meet someone new you will be several stone heavier. Please start focusing on your new life and new you right now! This is the beginning of the rest of your life and move onwards and upwards (and downwards on the scales) and it will make yourself feel so much better than any junk food can!

Back