Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Gonna get my life back on track!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jimmy's girl, 14 February 2011 Social URL.

1. jimmy's girl

jimmy's girl Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Made a major descision today. Gonna get my mirena coil removed later on this afternoon. I was told that having this fitted was my "last option" before a hysterectomy:( due to lots of probs with periods etc. (way too many things to list lol) Since having it fitted my existing problems remained and in fact got worse and i have put on weight and although have managed to loose 6llb since the start of January I know that the hard work and effort i am putting in with SW should be showing a far greater loss. I feel totally demotivated when I step on the scales and haven't lost or have put on due to the fact that my body is in constant TOTM mode:mad: So tomorrow is my new begining - I haven't felt this positive in a long long time. Thanks for your time and sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lou*

Lou* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    finding 1 which i stick to !!
    ah i really hope you start to feel better xxxxx well done for your new found determination x

4. xSue

xSue Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(24.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I hope you feel better soon. I had a mirena coil a few years ago and it just made me spotty and moody all the time. I think the hormones in it make your body think it's pregnant, hence why menstruation often stops completely.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.