Gonna start!!!

sineadmcn

Hey guys im thinking of starting the lipotrim.
I'm 5'8" and weight 12st 7lbs and a size 14. The pharamist said I was close to a healthy BMI. Anyone any idea what I should get down to weight wise and the dreaded question of how long?

I'm dedicated to losing the extra weight but fear putting it back on!! Will call by for support. Cheers and well done everyone on the weight loss so far!!

hi welcome you just get down to the weight you feel comforable with hun ,forget what everone else says you no your own mind! youl find everone supportive and need more advice just holler xxx

Don;t think you can mix them. But welcome and get started! Good Luck!

Hi and welcome to the forum... they say on average you lose one stone per month..but it varies slightly from person to person..also you generally lose faster in the first few weeks.. have you seen the lipotrim video..you can watch it online at ... Welcome to the Lipotrim Website

sinead, if you fear something, it has control over you!!!!! Whose in control????? Take control and you will achieve your goals because they are your goals, you wont regain your weight UNLESS you say so!!!! we are here if you need us jxxx

Cheers everyone for your support. Was speaking to a friend and she did the mainteance took 2 a day and a low fat meal- sometimes three mainteance a day and she said she lost 4lbs every week. In a dilema which I should do. I'm thinking the full one for two months to get down to near 10 and a half stone, but the mainteance are easier to take- I have tasted the lipotrim shakes on the full diet and its really hard- only I can stomach the strawberry and even thats at a push. But i wouldn't like to do the mainteance and maybe feel I can cheat on it- maybe the best way is to go without food!! The problem I have is that I just cannot shift the extra weight- I dont eat a lot of junk food in fact I cant even remeber the last time I hada takeaway- it would have been before christmas, I am quite active but my weight never goes down no matter how much exercise. I tried for a couple of weeks eating fruit for my lunch and a low fast meal and nothing came off, I hope this works. sorry for the rant.

hey sinead... welcome to the LT family, best of luck and keep us posted with your progress xxx

Hiya - firstly I wouldn't worry about the taste of the shakes on the full lipotrim - you definitely get used to them and they don't taste so bad. Being so close to a healthy BMI you could easily do either to lose the weight (4 weeks on the full lipo then maintenance till you get to goal or just the straight maintenance). Listen to the pharmacists advice as to what they think about someone with your current BMI doing the full lipo. I'm around 5"8 too and hope to get to 10st 10lb - a wee way to go yet though.:)

Back