Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

thanks funcurls.hope to have a good loss this week.been doing everything 100% and im not cheating either :) i will see 11st 6 i will, iwill,i will, ha ha.how are you doin?

You WILL see that number!! Just keep it in your head and stay focused, and it really doesn't matter when it happens as long as it does! I'm good generally thanks, except for the last 2 days! An all dayer with a LOT to drink, followed by a disastrous hangover day yesterday! So today is a new start! Hopefully 2 days of damage won't do too much long term harm, I prob just won't lose on Monday but sometimes it's the price we've got to pay!XXX

exactley,thats how ive been,kinda halfy halfy,thats why i decided to join a group.i feel misereable when i eat the wrong stuff and have awfull guit trips,but i suppose it isnt a race,il get there evenytually,i just get cross with myself that ive done it once b4,actually 2 or 3 times b4 lol.my mum really against diets so i dont talk to her about it but when we go back to hers shel offer us to stay and its all the wrong food,you know like roast,its proper roasties and cauliflower cheese and so on.very nice as it is .somtimes i do feel if i stay at home 7 days a week i can do this ,with this time of year coming up i know were out at least 6 times,but waht do you do?
im gonna do my best for the minute,try to lose as much as i can b4 the party season ,then after christmas will start again,in time for summer maybe a bikini bod ;) .i aimed for a comfortable 14 this year so maybe next year il be a comfortable 12 ooh what a lovely thought..on the plus side too i was browsing through the pack you get when you join group and there was a bit in there about your healthy weight,think it was purple ,then a red bit,then yellow then white.aparantley im healthy in the yellow part so yahoo,did make me smile xxxx

monday

1xheb=2 slices ww bread with sprad of buttery light = 1 syn

1xhea=5 lc blue cheese triangles,made brocolli and blue cheese soup
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

and was actually quite filling :)

having a go at a curry,hope its ok,always been a disaster in the past so fingers crossed

Whoohooo to a healthy BMI!! I'm still in the orange bit with 7lb to go til 11 stone 1 lb which is the top of the healthy range for 5 ' 6"! BUT, did you know that the BMI chart was designed in about the 1930s since which bodies and proportions have changed a hell of a lot so we should only use it as a guide and not take it too seriously because we really are all different and we can still be healthy and happy at a level out of this range!! I like you am a comfy 14 and hope to be a comfy 12 in a few months time! For me realistically it's about maintaining or losing a couple of lb between now and Chrimbo! It's silly season where food is concerned so it's probably about damage limitation! I'd be more than happy to carry 10lb into the New Year to zap!! You know I said I had a couple of days off plan? Well those 2 days spilled over into 4 days and I must have got away with murder because at WI last night I STS! A sheer miracle!! I'm not being complacent about it though as I'm more than aware that these things can catch up with us and bite us on the bottom! I have a busy weekend away ahead of me and a holiday week next week so will just try and stay focused and sensible where I can!!

Wow you only have 5lb left to lose!! Go for it hun, I have every faith in you!!X

PS whoops, meant to quote your message not your food menu lol!!X

aww well done missey for sts you must of been well chuffed.im actually quite gutted.i was looking at my photos on here yesterday and in march this year i was weighing at 12 st exactley so its taken me 8 bloody months to lose 5lb.i think thats crap :( .somtimes its hard to stay on plan .ive probably been gainibg and losing the same weight for 8 months grrrrr and like you say too its the festve season coming up and i am going to enjoy it but will still fel annoyed at a expected gain but hey like we all say its no race and im pleased ive only got 5lb to go to get tomy 3 stone award,but i know i will set another target.im thinking 10 and a half stone.dont want to get carried away though,wel see how it goes.

hope you have a lovely holiday,are you off anywhere nice xxx

Exactly, one step at a time!! I'm going up to Solihull to visit Ellebear for a couple of days then on to my brother in Bolton for another couple of days!! Haven't seen my 3 nephews and my niece for ages so looking forward to cuddles and fun!!X

sorry missed a few days been busy writing it all down on my paper diary

thursday

2nd weigh in 2day ,was expecteting a loss seeing it was my 1st week doing 100% and i stayed the bloody same :eek:(

well ere we go again

1xheb=2 alpen light bars and a shape 0

chilli and rice,left from yesterday

omelette,with peppers and bacon with beans as its all i have till i go shopping morrow

start again...............ee

breakfast= 1xheb 2 slices ww bread with scrape of fel=1 syn

apple and some sugar snap peas

dinner=homemade pea and ham soup (didnt realise i had to soak the split peas overnight ,1st oops,bit late by the time i realised)but it tastes lovely

tea= sausage meatballs 1 syn with pasta + 1 x hea-42g rfc

jelly and squirty cream=3 syns

TOTAL SYNS=5

hope this week is a good week ,fingers crossed for a loss

must keep up diary too :)

Last edited:
well was an exellent day yesterday,never even had a homemade butterfly cake...and they looked a smelt lovely,

breakfast=1xheb ww bread topped with mushrooms,bacon and a poached egg.....lovely

dinner=roast pork,sw roasties,mushy peas,cabbage and leek,cauli and brocolli,home made apple sauce (not gonna syn cos only 1 apple with a drop of water and sweetner,cant be as bad as jarred stuff)2 yorkies 2 syns

party ring=1.5 syns

tea=1xhea hot cup of skimmed milk

jelly and squirty cream=3 syns

total syns= 6.5

Last edited:
ee- day 2- 16th april

WEIGH DAY TODAY AND IVE PUT ON 2LB SO THATS ME NOW BACK UP TO 11ST 12LB

breakfast - banana

few chunks of fresh pineapple

dinner - nothing as didnt have time,tut tut

tea - salad,mushroom cous cous,boiled egg,mini quiche

hea x 1 = 6 x laughing cow extra light (used in quiche)
heb x 2 = 1 x toffee oaty bar

syns = half a packet mushroom cous cous = 0.5,kit kat chunky = 13.5 syns

total syns =14

Last edited:
SUNDAY - EE

BREAKFAST - bacon,mushrooms ,tomatoes 2 poached eggs

dinner - grapes

tea - butter nut squash risotto with cheese

HEA X 1 = 28g cheese

HEB X 1 = 2 x harvest morn bars

syns = fudge 5.5,flump 1.5 TOTAL= 7

been to the park this afternoon with friends as it was one of there little boys birthday,had a picnic and i didnt touch a thing just sat there with my diet vimto and grapes,not the best dinner i know but better than eating all the lovely goodies that were there :)

Last edited:
MONDAY EE

BREAKFAST fruit salad

DINNER sausage,beans,mushrooms,tomatoes,2 new potatoes all cooked in actify with a poached egg on top

TEA sausage casserole with garlic and herb mash, cabbage and leeks,carrots and brocolli

my tea was amazing was gonna post a pic but cant find wire for camera :(,had loads of ss in too,mushrooms ,onion,garlic,tomatoes,peppers also baked beans),nicest tea ive had well,since yesterday lol :p

hea x 1 =28g cheese (with pineapple)
heb x 2 =2 x harvest morn bars

syns = 4 tescos sausages 2,options choc orange 2.5

total=6.5

Last edited:
tuesday----- green day

breakfast raspberries and yogurt

dinner beans on toast,platter of grapes melon and apple

pineapple

tea 5 bean chilli with kidney beans baked beans,pinto beans few others as well but cant remember ;0 ,onion,mushrooms ,peppers,pasatta + rice

hea x 1 = milk for lattee
hea x 2 = milk for milkshake

heb x 1 = 2 slices of wholemeal bread
heb x 2 = 2 x harvest morn bars

syns = flora light scrape 0.5,crusha 50ml 1 syn

Last edited:
Back