Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

tuesday ee

well,after another 2 disatrous evening its back to normal today,fingers crossed

breakfast = melon pineapple pomegranete seeds,kiwi,mango

dinner = chickpea dahl and rice (no superfree) did have a few strawberries,grapes and meleon though

tea = donnar kebab sw style ,pitta bread,tomato,onion ,cucumber,relish type thing in balsamic vinegar and bbq chips in actifry

hea x 1 = milk skimmed
heb x 1 = asda wholemeal pitta bread

went and had my hair done today , cos after dying it red it kept going orange .it was an awfull colour,lovely when it was 1st done but itfades sooooooo quick,i felt like i was getting rusty haha.anyway,its all sorted now ,im a kinda brown/blonde with a hint of red,its alot better,hopefully come june,il be blonde again and 10st somthing ;)

my new hair

hair004.jpg

thursday...ee

breakfast - banana

dinner - none ,was busy in primark :)

tea - naughty but nice,too tired after shopping all day so stopped in weatherspoons and had a makini chicken curry with rice and apple crumble and custard ;P

hea x 1 = lattees in pub
heb x 1 = oaty bar

syns = see above

gosh been a strange week this week.not sure if i want to weigh this sat either,but on the plus side ive had 5 fantastic days and 3 bad

thursday...ee

breakfast - banana

dinner - none ,was busy in primark :)

tea - naughty but nice,too tired after shopping all day so stopped in weatherspoons and had a makini chicken curry with rice and apple crumble and custard ;P

hea x 1 = lattees in pub
heb x 1 = oaty bar

syns = see above

gosh been a strange week this week.not sure if i want to weigh this sat either,but on the plus side ive had 5 fantastic days and 3 bad

Well that's got to average out to be a good week ;) Be a good girl tomorrow and you'll be fine :)

thanks ali

friday...might do a green day for a change

breakfast = none

dinner = asda chickpea dahl 1/2 can and a banana,then was hungry about 1 ish and had homemade tomato soup

couple of strawberries

tea = beany chilli and rice

sweet = chocolate cous cous,sweetened greek yogurt and strawberries
grapes
hea x 1 = 42g cheese rf
hea x 2 =
heb x 1 = 4 x ryvitas
heb x 2 = 1 x oaty bar

syns = options belgian chocolate

eek,do i weigh tomorrow and face the conciquences or no?

Last edited:
aarrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,i put on 4lb . this just aint happening anymore:( cant do it,ive had more good days than bad.also tonight i have a indian meal planned with family,this sucks it really does.

saturday...ee

breakfast - sausage mini quiche,beans and a large mushroom,banana

dinner - chilli from yesterday

tea - prob tikka masala and ALL THE EXTRAS TOO COS THATS THE MOOD IM IN NOW

hea x 1 =
heb x 1 = oaty bar

Last edited:
Hey, I know a gain sucks but don't let the food demons win :)

You've done amazing so far.

Enjoy your curry tonight.

x

Ooh hunnybun u poor thing! It's annoying but these things happen and you can pull it back easily 4 next week! Sometimes a gain helps to make me extra determined to have a 100% week! For me there's no greater motivator! I understand you're feeling down in the dumps and disheartened though! Spend a bit of time planning your week and maybe introducing some different foods/recipes to spice things up a bit! Big XXX

thanks hev. i did have a big cry this morning.you know how ive been moaning about this blasted 7lb,and i can honestly say ive always had more good days than bad and if ive had a bad day i always start fresh the next day.it never used to be like this.im proud of you cos your at your new lovely weight and i want to be there with you too.i will be god dam it,lol. my oh has even been home this week on holiday and ive had one day that i had a curry and apple tart but that was all i had that day. but like i say im gonna enjoy my indian tonight and ive got a roast dinner planned for tomorrow,.my food is usually varied,what do you think when you look at my diary.i only ever pick on fruit if im hungry,shall i use all my fifteen syns aday,i only ever have 6.sorry to rant AGAIN but hey hoi spos im maintaining ,although id rather lose,im never gonna do it by june.

feeling better now.sigh,
planning meals for this week,somthing different

think mostly for dinner i will do soups,like
bns and sweet potato soup
maybe try that speed soup

tea time
sausage casserole with butternut squash mash and veg
garlic chicken with salad
fish coated in lemon cous cous(not a fish lover ,il see how that one goes)
spanish omelette and salad
beef casserole with loads of veg
what do you think

think il cut out carbs,or reduce them,im gonna have butternut squash instead of potato as its a speed food

by gosh,im doin this......

feeling better now.sigh,
planning meals for this week,somthing different

think mostly for dinner i will do soups,like
bns and sweet potato soup
maybe try that speed soup

tea time
sausage casserole with butternut squash mash and veg
garlic chicken with salad
fish coated in lemon cous cous(not a fish lover ,il see how that one goes)
spanish omelette and salad
beef casserole with loads of veg
what do you think

think il cut out carbs,or reduce them,im gonna have butternut squash instead of potato as its a speed food

by gosh,im doin this......

Hi sweet, sorry you are feeling a bit down today :(

Those meal ideas look delish and for me less carbs works best so hopefully you'll get a good result.

Enjoy your night out :)

xx

thank you ali.it really naffed me off this morning :( a few weeks ago i was sooooo close to target but now im bloody miles off,its depressing when i think i now have another stone to lose.i want to be in the 10s by june.its my birthday on june the 10th so im going to aim for then to be in the 10s so thats about 4 weeks ish so if i can do 2lb a week il be close. but i will ejoy my meal tonight and looking foward to starting new meals tomorrow x

Back