Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

Hi hun, just thought I'd pop in as you are always so good at coming to visit me in my diary!!! Hope you're feeling positive!! Looks like you're having a good week, loads of superspeed foods! I'm sure that will do the trick for next WI!! You can have a really good loss, espesh as you had a little gain last WI! The challenge for us is to resist the chocolatey oval things this weekend!! I already have a strategy!! My student in work who I've been mentoring gave me a Minstrels egg! I keep staring at it in its glorious box and it's winking back at me saying "ooh go on, you know you want me..." So I have checked out the syns! The whole egg is 52 syns and it comes with 3 bags of Minstrels equalling 31.5 syns. There is absolutely NO WAY I am blowing 83.5 syns on chocolate this weekend!! So I am going to have half the egg (26 syns) and one of the bags of Minstrels (10.5 syns) and give the rest to hubby!! 36.5 syns isn't too bad and I am saving syns every day this week leading up to it!! OMG how sad am I to be taking this so seriously?!!!

Anyway, hope you're OK hun XXX

omg i love minstrels.you know ,somtimes i wonder if all this is worth it,im so determined this week and have been so strict with myself.but like you say its easter,my mum is doing a bbq on sun and i find it so hard to resist,then next week its my sisters birthday and she wants to go weatherspoons for breakfast in the morning ,then shes booked a meal out for the whole family wed eve then she wants a girly night out on the saturday,so for me this week it seems that all my resisting of foods will all be ruined next week,boo hoo im just not getting anywhere am i ,i was quite upset when i weighed last week back up to nearly 12 stone

omg i love minstrels.you know ,somtimes i wonder if all this is worth it,im so determined this week and have been so strict with myself.but like you say its easter,my mum is doing a bbq on sun and i find it so hard to resist,then next week its my sisters birthday and she wants to go weatherspoons for breakfast in the morning ,then shes booked a meal out for the whole family wed eve then she wants a girly night out on the saturday,so for me this week it seems that all my resisting of foods will all be ruined next week,boo hoo im just not getting anywhere am i ,i was quite upset when i weighed last week back up to nearly 12 stone

Well hun, you have choices- if you really really want this enough, you can do it! At the BBQ for instance, you can have turkey burgers, home made burgers made with extra lean mince, low fat sausages, fish, jacket potatoes, potato salad, pasta, rice, couscous, salad! You can eat plenty! Wetherspoons have some healthy options! You could have beans on toast with/without bacon- they also do porridge- I've had it! And you can make good choices on both Wed AND Sat if you want to! Take yourself back to your first few weeks of doing the plan- you probably had unusually busy weeks back then from time to time too- but you probably made good choices because it was so important for you to get losses!! There's absolutely no reason why you can't do that again! Of course you can decide to have a week off plan and accept the fact that you might have a gain or a STS and just correct the damage afterwards! But whatever decision you make is there really any point in giving up and undoing all the hard work and saying goodbye to the many reasons it feels good to be slim?! We're all going to have blips/bad weeks sometimes-God knows I've had my fair share- it's part of life- but it's deciding on the best way to deal with them that's important! Don't give up hun, you'll get through this and feel great for sticking with it!! Rant over!!XXX

yeah i totally agree,but my family can be quite sarcy,having little digs ,they keep saying now that i look ill and gaunt is another favourite of theres,but for me ive always been a big girl so because ive done somthing about it i know obviously look different cos ive never been this small,in fact my sister,whos always been petit and into exercise has had quite a few little digs today,silly things like,i was talking about maltesers being my fav and she was like yeah,but you dont eat chocolate,the other one was you dont drink cos your on a diet in one of thise mimicky voices.im doing this for me and i know when i weigh and i lose i feel on top of the world,
sorry,all i seem to do is moan has been a long time since i had a good loss and i want this sooooooo bad and i know i can do it,but back to the bbq this weeknd if i asked my mum to do me syn free or the stuff i eat she prob wouldent do it,but i will limit my intake may have 1 burger use the bread roll as a b choice and have loads of salad.
does the porridge in spoons count as a heb and hea choice?

hoping for a good loss this week and i dont want to undo it all again next week

Well well well,im ashamed to say after losing 4.5lbs last week i have actually eaten like a pig this weekend :(.not good at all.still have a bbq this evening ,my sisters birthday on wed so she wants to go to spoons for breakfast and were out for a meal wed eve too,but i can promise i will be back on plan 100% from thurs morning :) ,must say too im looking foward to being back in control too

being good today :) ee tuesday

breakfast none

dinner brocolli and cheese pasta bake with leek and bacon.Apple

tea kfc style chicken with loads of salad may have a few chips,not sure yet.rolled chicken in cous cous,not sure how its gonna be,thought it would save on a b choice

didnt have my chips but had a massive salad instead and some bbq beans and beetroot salad

hea x 1 = 42 g cheese
heb x 1 = 2 x harvest morn bars

syns = none gonna try and live without for a few days,try to make up for my glutenous weekend

Last edited:
Hi hun, sorry not much contact last few days! I've literally hopped on each day purely to update diary and haven't stopped to chat! So the weekend proved to be tricky then? Well at the end of the day it was Easter so I'm sure most people, me included struggled a bit! Too many temptations being dangled in front if us is not easy! About your family, I really think you need to stand up to them and argue your case! It's not as if you have an eating disorder and there's a worry you've gone too far! Like me you just strive to be slim and healthy! There's a vast difference! I get many comments and advice to 'stop now, you've lost enough'! Enough for who? The fact is I'm 11 st 5lb and a size 12-14, a 14 in most makes! All I want is to be 10th st something and a comfy 12 in most makes- I don't consider this to be going too far at all! Ignore the negativity and go for it! It's the negative and unhelpful comments by the sabateurs that can hinder our personal success! You can do this! X

aaw funcurls your so sweet.i think personally when they say sarcy comments to me it makes me more determined.like you,i also want to be 10st somthing and a comfortable size 12 because it makes me feel good and is an exellent confidence boost.i can be strong and i will get there,but at the end of the day there is a life too,its not bad to have the ocasional meal out and i think im not the size i was a while back.im enjoying it and today have had a fantastic sw day and i feel more in controll when i follow a plan.its my last 2 meals out tomorrow so i will enjoy them and i will be totally back on plan from thurs,i promise.gonna have super speed all the way .
im not going to weigh this saturday as il be too ashamed but it will give me a good 10 days till i weigh again and hopefully,fingers crossed il have a great loss when i step on those scales.

hope you have a great week too,speak soon xxx

right here goes

breakfast - skinny lattee in costa,banana

dinner - beef rice and rocket salad,beetroot salad,kfc style chicken slices,balsamic vinegar

strawberries,melon few grapes

tea -rocket salad,grapes,tomatos,cucumber,red onion,,carrotbaked potato stuffed with mushrooms,bacon and cottage cheese

hea x 1 = latte this morning
heb x 1 = 1 x oaty bar

syns = millionares shortbread in costa,17 syns .....but my daughter had half of it ,so gonna be good and over syn today

Last edited:
thought id load a pic of me up of how i look now,want to lose anotherstone yet,wish me luck,lost 2 and a half stone so far

serenasbirthday072.jpg

25815-albums2302-picture14107.jpg

me sept 09

Last edited:
Hia hun,

Just popped in to see how you are doing and all I can say is WOW!! :eek:

Your new photo is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!

The way you talk on the forums I thought you were gaining weight but you are looking fabulous!

I think the ole' self esteem needs a bit of a boost but you are doing really really well!

I'm going to Tenerife for the weekend tomorrow (lol, that makes me laugh) but when I'm back on Tuesday I'm going to be totally committed to SW again 100%.

Are you with me??

xx

aww ali,thats so sweet.feel quite choked.i suppose ive been the same weight now for the last 12 months,im losing the same 7lb over and over again and im dying to see 11st 5lb,the closest ive been is 11st 6lb....TWICE ,lol.it just gets frustrating dosent it,i seem to get there then i always seem to have loads on...
anyway,enough moaning,thank you for such a lovely comment,its made my day and made me more determined for this week :).
hope you have an amazing time on your hols.ive been to tenerife and it was the best holiday ever.
but im definatley with you honey for tues xxxxx

Friday-=-=-=-=-=ee

breakfast - apple

dinner - portabello mushrooms x 2 stuffed with garlic,quark and grilled cheese on top,rocket,watercress and spinach leaves

tea - beany chilli,with added peppers,mushrooms,pasatta,garlic,onions and rice

hea x 1 = 42g reduced fat cheese
heb x 1 = 1 x oaty bar

syns = none,trying to save them for thursday

Last edited:
saturday....ee

breakfast - mushrooms,tinned tomatos,new potatoes,bacon + toast

dinner - carrot sticks and pineapple (not at the same time ; ) )

tea - soy pork with egg noodles and pepper stirfry and egg fried cuury chicken rice

tea004g.jpg

hea x 1 = 42g rf cheese

heb x 1 = 2 slices of ww bread

syns = 1/2 for flora el,curly wurly =6 total=6.5

Last edited:
SUNDAY......EE

BREAKFAST = bowl full of grapes,strawberries and melon

DINNER = onion,mushroom,tomato quiche,made with a sausage base and cottage chesse mixed with kerry low low spread and salad

TEA =

HEAX1 =
HEBX1 =

syns = whole quiche worked out to be 8 syns,1 slice = 2 (sliced into 4 equal bits)

oh no......was doing really well then went back to my mums to take her out for the day and she came out with a slice of her homemade cake,ate that and thought i can syn that so not to bad,whilst we were out never had the temptation for a coffee so resisted that,but when we got home mum asked us to stay for tea,roast chicken,proper roast potatoes,just everything cooked in oil.but eventhough i throughly enjoyed it we then had 2 merainge nests with strawberries and double cream(also very nice) then she packed me off with some homemade cakes and buns.i also had 2 spice buns 1 chocolate almond bun and 1 scone with butter......all very very nice,but now i feel ie let myself down :( .
also my oh is on his hols this week and it has been mentioned about going out for an indian this sat. shall i starve myself of syns this week? or just have my normal daily syns ,enjoy the indian and then draw another big line ?????

Last edited:
monday ee

breakfast bgty sausages x 2,tomatoes,new potatoes,poached egg,mushrooms and 2 slices weight watchers toast.

dinner quiche from yesterday,then melon strawberries and grapes

tea went to the pub had 2 x lattees ,ham salad and jacket potato

very good but also had half my mums cheese,butter on wholemeal chunky bread then if that wasnt enough i had a crunchie cheesecake with clotted cream :(

no syns for me for the resat of the week now,,,naughty girl

Last edited:
Back