Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

on the mushroom garlic bread,yeah tis,i stank to high heavens last night of garlic,darent speak to anyone this morning ;) .i posted the recepie in the post your food pics bit,if you cant find it lemmie know,just for the topping i frylighted the mushrooms 1st then smeared 2 garlic ,crushed, cloves across the base,topped with mushrooms then your hea worth of cheese,personally i could of had more cheese but it was still nice,i did use the primula light on my garlic bread b4 and that was better as it melts really well and you can have 1/2 a tube which is quite a bit x

weigh in tomorrow eeeeeeekkkkkkkk

whhooooo hooooooo nearly compled my 1st 100% week.(i 4got the indian )

friday... ee

breakfast = pudding rice mixed with options white chocolate ,ff and topped with peaches

dinner = carrot sticks tomatoes,radish,yellow pepper sticks with batchelors leek ,ham cheese pasta,well not much of that cos my daughter took a liking to it and ate hers and most of mine,mullerlight

tea = beany chilli and rice,my favourite yum yum,chilli with mixed beans,baked beans ,kidney beans,peppers,garlic,tomatoes,mushrooms,oxo,worchester sauce,sugar,onion

hea x 1 = 75g primula light
heb x 1 = 4 x ryvitas

syns = 1 pasta n sauce 0.5 white options butterkist light popcorn 6.5

total syns = 8

Last edited:
bought some more primula light today its gorgeous,can only get in sainsburys though,was thinking cheese fondue as a healthy snack.cant wait for payday next week im broke,can go and get some more lovely fruit.gonna be hard over the weekend as fruit and veg is running low,i can do it,might have to go into the deep dark depths of the freezer and see whats lurking in there........il be back.......................HOPEFULLY!

well,youl never beleive this,i went out with my 4 kids this afternoon ..........on a bike ride,we cycled for 2.5 miles,went up a hill which was almost 90 degress,it wasnt ,it just felt like it,my 9 year old son cycled to the top without a thought he wasnt een out of puff,me on the other hand,i was wheezing,sweating,bright red,just after a few steps,mind you my two little uns were in the travel tot,ones 4 other one 2,so seeing as i dragged them up this bloody hill i think i done extremley well.
knackered now though,but on the plus side now ive done it,i will see if i can do a bit every day now,my daughters at school 3 mornings a week so i can do it on my own,
wahay,go me,totally shattered now x

yeah your dead right,had to drag the eldest away from his x box,but he loved it when we were out,hes nine.the little ones faces lit up cos we were going out for a ride was priceless,bless em.think i dragged an extra 5 stone in weight up that hill,was fun now,bet me bits will hurt tomorrow.hope you have a lovely night tonight,il be in as usual watching britians got talent.now enjoying a very nice curry,how good am i ,didnt have the coconut milk either,so so far today has been syn free,gonna have thick jelly and squirty cream later though and still got me a and b left.go me,go me

Last edited:
gonnabesmall said:
yeah your dead right,had to drag the eldest away from his x box,but he loved it when we were out,hes nine.the littleones faces cos we were going out for a ride was priceless,bless em.think i dragged an extra 5 stone in weight up that hill,was fun now,bet me bits will hurt tomorrow.hope you have a lovely night tonight,il be in as usual watching x factor.now enjoying a very nice curry,how good am i ,didnt have the coconut milk either,so so far today has been syn free,gonna have thick jelly and squirty cream later though and still got me a and b left.go me,go me

U lucky duck lol!! Syn free, that's brill! (do I hear the rustle of galaxy bubbles? Gimme one lol) I'm off to have another glass of wine :) x

Hiya Chickadee!! Well just thought I'd pop in for a cuppa and a chat!! OMG what an amazing week you're having! Great planning and food diary and great exercise too!! You are so heading for a loss this week!! You sound really motivated and positive! It makes you feel great when you have a 100% week doesn't it!! I'm really chuffed for you!XXXXX

Back