Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

gonnabesmall said:
hi my sweet,im gonna go bed in mo so i dont eat n e more lol.i resisted the galaxy mainly cos i didnt have one in the cupboards.but still rearing to go. now dreaming about breakfast which will probably be fruit,must go and stack my fruit bowl tomorrow,wonder what the special 6 is in aldi? did you have your wine?

Nope no wine!! Goin to bed too so I don't eat more too lol!!! We're so alike :) no aldi here boooooo.. Diary up :) xx

right ive polished my bike up so hopefully will get out later,if the rain holds off....

off to aldi in a mo to buy half a ton of fresh fruit and veg,this week is gonna work,i hope to lose more than a couple of pounds,think it will give me the boost i so desperatly need.fingers crossed

sunday.....ee

breakfast - toast and a scrape of butter,well flora el,banana

dinner - might just have some fruit cos its too late to start now,made the dip from the mag with the butter beans and it was disgusting,so had a few pepper slices.WOW.

tea- chicken fajitas ,peppers,mushrooms,onion,asda wholemeal wrap and a spinach,watercress and rocket salad + cajun wedges

fajitas002.jpg

hea x 1 = milk skimmed
heb x 1 = 2 slices ww bread

apple

syns = 1 for flora,asda wholemeal wrap 4.5,flump 2.5
total for today = 8

Last edited:
thanks ali.this may sound daft but couldent sleep last night cos i was thinking about food for this week,saddo aint i lol.im even excited about going to aldi,god thats bad.will have a mega impressive diary this week.5 star or what x

You sound like me! When I'm ON PLAN I'm ON PLAN!!! Until I slip up that is ;)

Maybe it's our star sign!! My birthday is 12th June!!!

just 1 question..... you know i had the indian last night,do i pull back on syns for a couple of days or shall i just start today fresh will a full 15 worh of syns

Well I had a Chinese on Friday with a few bevvies and I have decided to FLEXI that day completely - too complicated to work it all out! I reckon I consumed 40 odd syns that day. I'm just going to write it off but keep a note and be a little bit aware of my syns the next few days. I didn't have ANY yesterday but that doesn't mean I won't have the full 15 today.

good point,flexi that i think.;) . i only ever really have about 6 syns a day anyway if that ,gone right off curly wurlys now lol.i think il just carry on as usual.just got back from asda ,never seen so much fruit and veg.heres my lovely snack bowl for the week and a few chopped up kiwis,i hate peeling they little beggars.....

fruitbowl005.jpg

dont know what to have for tea though,spoilt for choice,what goes with fish in parsley sauce?

yeah,good idea,im not a great fish lover,think its the smell and the look of em,yuk.but will try some this week.ive got those cod in parsley sauce 1.5 syns i think so will give it a go.i dont mind tinned tuna and when i had a thing for tuna salad i had it every day for about 2 weeks for dinner,the 1st week i lost 3lb and the 2nd week i lost 2lb i swear it was to do with the tuna,but know i think cos i ate so much i never really fancy it x
have you seen the recepie someone posted on the saturday weigh in thread for you for the jelly sweets? might have a go myself x

gonnabesmall said:
ace,might do that for tea morrow.not doin very good with my carb reduction though,i had potato wedges for tea...but not many x

I tried the carb reduction thing when on red days, hated it & found I snacked more cause I wasn't full! Let's try to reduce our carbs if having them by at least a third than normal and see what that does?? X

ok your on,i did have a lot less than usual though.did you see my pic on the other page?
have you exercised yet? i havent ,was waiting for my sis to pop over after work and she forgot ,by the time she remembered it was too late to go out,might do some tomorrow cos i got to wait in for a tv my mum ordered.either that or housework.

Back