Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

tuesday.......ee

breakfast - carrot sticks
back from school so scrambled eggs,ham,mushrooms,tomatos and about half tbls of hp brown

fish002.jpg

dinner - bns,carrot sweet potato and onion soup

tea - cod rolled in lemon cous cous,roasted bns and veg

fish003.jpg

wow,just had a sweet pudding.it was only that hartleys strawberry jelly but i also made a strawberry mousse so had jelly,mousse and squirty cream and it was lovely

fish006k.jpg

hea x 1 = 75g primula light cheese
heb x 1 = 4 x ryvitas

syns = 0.5 jelly,at a guess il syn 0.5 for the mousse, 24 g squirty cream 2, and 0.5 hp brown sauce

total syns = 3.5

half hour on the wii fit today,god ,it nearly killed me.it said when i put it on it was 188 days ago sine my last visit,oops

Last edited:
good point,flexi that i think.;) . i only ever really have about 6 syns a day anyway if that ,gone right off curly wurlys now lol.i think il just carry on as usual.just got back from asda ,never seen so much fruit and veg.heres my lovely snack bowl for the week and a few chopped up kiwis,i hate peeling they little beggars.....

fruitbowl005.jpg

dont know what to have for tea though,spoilt for choice,what goes with fish in parsley sauce?

Wow, that fruit basket looks DELISH!!!! I hope you've eaten that browning banana by now though lol!!! Hope you enjoyed your fish, parsley sauce and mystery accompliment!!XXX

ha ha yeah,by the time i got to the nana it was mush so it ended up in the bin.
just had my fish,god it took me about half hour to eat it,just cant stomach it,gave one portion to oh,it was ok,not the best tea ive had.
i didnt do the parsley one in the end i bought some frozen cod fillets then rolled in lemon cous cous,different, x

gonnabesmall said:
wow,busy diary today,i impress myself somtimes.feel very pleased with myself today and i actually feel full :)

Good for u!!! Ur gonna do GREAT this week huni!! Ur pics look amazing, love the cod (even if u didn't lol!!) & no carbs, super :) and exercise, jeez ur putting me to total shame lol. Day 3 done, go us :) :) :)

well after busting a gut yesterday on my wii fit i hurt everywhere today,cant even pick my little girl up cos im so hurty :( exercise is not good and this is payback for being to over eager :)

any whos today is tuesday and its an ee day again , extra exciting

vroom vroom,still revving to do this

breakfast - banana, strange i know but when i got back from school i finished my bns squash soup from yesterday

pineapple chunks
apple

dinner - made a chorizo and sweet potato fritatta with red onion ,mushroom,peppers and tomatoes in ( not sure what its gonna be like,tis cooking now,smells nice though ) salad,toms,cucumber,radish,spring onion,beetroot and boiled eggs

tea - quorn bolognase,mushrooms,onion,garlic,pasatta,worchester sauce,1 small squirt of tomato sauce,herbs,garlic bread

hea x 1 = 75g primula light for garlic bread
heb x 1 = 2 x harvest morn bars

syns = 1 for chorizo,only had a few chunks,jelly 0.5.mousse 0.5 and squirty cream 2 syns

total syns = 4

Last edited:
wednesday....ee

still hurtin,exercise is soooooooooooooooooooo bad

breakfast - banana,pineapple,2 x plums

dinner - salad from yesterday and leek and potato soup

tea - egg fried rice,chicken stir fry,lentil curry,bombay potatoes,which i might try with bns

my amazing tea all syn free apart from the bombay potatoes but i only had a spoonfull

chinese002.jpg

hea x 1 =250ml ss milk
heb x 1 =oaty bar

syns = 5 aero biscuit bar

Last edited:
thursday...ee

breakfast = 2 x plums

dinner = ainsley harriot lentil dahl,banana and apple
eeeeerrrrryyyyuuuukkkkkk,that dahl was absoultley disgusting,had a few mouthfulls and put the rest in the bin.so eneded up having asda gfy carbonara and carrot sticks,radishes,beetroot salad

tea = sw garlic mushroom pizza bread...hope the mushrooms count as my 1/3,think the garlic counts as a 1/3

frozen mullerlight,strawberries and a applew

garlicmushroompizza002.jpg

hea x 1 = 42g reduced fat cheese
heb x 1 = oaty bar

syns = 1 for carbonara

Last edited:
Back