Good Arvo

sweetsubstance

Newbie from kent here

so......

Im a 24 year old, brunette (sometimes) fun loving girl who gets held back in her life by her constant battle with her weight.

I live in Whitstable right next to the beautiful beach which I never visit but like to moan when others visit and use my parking space! I have two beautiful dogs
1. Winston, my 7 year old Irish staffy, has been my best friend through many many hard times as I have him.
2. Beau, my little baby 2 months old - blue staffy who so far has caused much worry - like eating things she shouldnt!!

I live with my partner James who is 28 and has always been a 34" waist no matter what i feed him! We have been together 7 years on the 19th of December. We have no children yet (i think he is a late developer he seems to be scared out of his wits of growing up)

I am interested in most things that require my brain to be used, i like learning about new things and my current project is engines, i plan to improve my car, plus im fed up with james not helping me out :p!
Im average looking, I used to be pretty, I thought....

I weigh about 14 stone and I am 5ft 9 and wear a dress size of 14-16. This really pees me off and is the only part of my life i want to now change... After giving up smoking 8 weeks ago sucessfully, i now want to focus on becoming the person i always thought i would be.

Sorry to write a waffle essay for my introduction but I hope you all feel you know me a little better now.

Hello hun, welcome to Minis!!

Good luck on your journey :) x

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Back