Good calorie control with workouts no weight loss???

pogle88

Hi all,

I need help. I've been doing calorie counting for 5 days now along with the 30 day shred. My cakes are not showing any weight loss at all. I'm really confused. I thought I would see a small drop this week. My calories average at 700 per day. Loads of fruit and veg along with fish, chicken, eggs, milk and yoghurt so a bit of everything. The 30 shred is 20 mins per day.

Previously I have done lighter life on 500 cals per day, and lost a lot of weight. I would think I would be loosing on 700. I have 8 stone to loose.

Any help would be great? What more can I do to shift the weight at a good pace.

Thanks.
Rosie.

Your cakes? Scales? Lol Freudian slip there hah?? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ouch that is very low calories! 1200 is sort of a minimum starting point as such, your gonna be keeling over x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw hun, that is rather a low amount, especially as you're exercising as well - you must be so hungry? Like frankinstein says, 1200 is probably an ideal starting point and then you can also eat some of your exercise calories back - or I think some people eat them all back x

This is so hard. I don't feel hungry at all, I have loads of energy too. I'm still able to do everything for my 12 week old baby and workout and walk dogs ( I own a pet care business). X

700 a day isn't enough. At all. 700 of your own diet is very different to a well balanced, nutritional diet such as lighter life. You don't feel hungry because your body will go into starvation mode and your metabolism will lower to match what you're taking in. 700 a day is dangerous, you should be having at least 1200 a day, more if you're exercising a lot. Use myfitnesspal.com to calculate what you should be eating. If you don't eat enough, you won't have as good losses.

http://www.minimins.com/calorie-cou...xercise-calories-attempted-answer-why-do.html

If you don't feel hungry enough to eat huge amounts to up your calories you can eat small amounts of healthy high calorie food such as nuts and peanut butter. A handful of nuts is pretty good for you, high in calories and you only need to eat a small amount to gain 100s of calories.

Back