Good evening all , first timer

Kellybelly123

Hi Everyone,

Im kelly 20 years old and 4 stone over weight , after much thought i have made my mind up and start lipotrim tomorrow , got my appoinment booked to get the products ect in the morning,

I really hope i can do this, its got to the point now im ashamed to go out people dont reconsize me and i didnt think putting on 4 stone was much but i guess ive been in denial for a long time, my gp told me im at risk of certain illness ect this has scared me.

I look forward to losing 1 stone a month , im terrified of getting headaches as i suffer with very bad migraines already and im also not a person who enjoys feeling tired and i hear from others feeling tired no energy is how im going to feel , not good when i have 2 toddlers , however my mind is set and im doing this;) i so cant wait to wear a bikini or dress again haha.

Im so going to miss my coffee in the morning this part will be the hardest(i like VERY milky coffee lol )

Just have a question - how much does it normally cost i was told £40 a week here in northern ireland , There is a warning on lipotrims website not to be buying off ebay as i think they are fake products on there.

Love Kelly
:D

Hi Kelly and Welcome.

The headaches are normally part of week one, or if you don't drink enough water - if you keep your water intake to between 3 and 4 litres a day you'll be just fine once you get passed day 3/4 when Ketosis kicks in. As for your morning coffee a lot of people add coffee to their vanilla / chocolate shakes to make a Latte - I have done so occasionally, but have just gotten used to drinking black coffee so it's a little too rich for me these days, but it's an option for you if you need the caffeine kick in the morning!!

Can't advise you on NI pricing though sorry!

Good luck for tomorrow and if you need to vent we're here!!

Hi Kelly and welcome. I hope you got on well at the chemist today and have kicked off your diet. You will be fine hun ;) as didimissy says, once you get to day 4 you will be on a roll. Good luck

Back