Good evening my lovelys :)

Chev13

Glass of wine anyone?
Hi Guys,

Hope you all had a FAB day,

Well day 1 seemed to well, all i can say is FOOD, from being starved on CD it is a pleasure to plan what to eat and buy food :) I was so excited in Tesco's

I have decided to do the Kick Start programme but it is rather confusing but think i have got the plot of it, which means that i now have 28 points, 3 meals, plus bonus points to make up, which from my calculations means i can have a nice snack every day, and Two glasses of wine a night :)

So this makes me VERY VERY happy :)

If anyone is going to say don't, please do, as i feel this is to easy and i clearly must be doing something wrong,

Love you all

Mark

xx

Oh, i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted to keep the wine, but i know it isn't a good thing :(

>BIG HUGS<

Mark

xx

Hi Mark :)

You know that the vino will weaken your resolve and having you heading for loads of crumpet !!!!..instead of 2. Don't ya?!!!!

Wise choice to avoid the old vino...just for now;):D

Lacey :D

I have to admit that since starting WW unless Im going out I only have alcohol on my 'treat night'

Partly to cut down on the amount I was drinking - hmmm sound like a right alkie now dont I lol but partly because I cant help feel alcohol is wasting points ;)

Maybe save the vino for treat night, or try one week with and one week without and see if it has any big impact on your weight loss. You can always try the Weight watchers wine so you feel a little more virtuous. By the way, is that any good? Or does it just taste like grape juice? Anybody tried it?

Back