Good Food?

I have to agree I love cooking. My oh has lost about 4lb this week - but he has been trying to eat healthier. He's an electrician and runs his own business so all of his lunches come from the shops so he's used to having big chicken rolls covered in sauce but he's swapped them for chicken salad wraps. I have offered to make him even healthier wraps but he doesnt want to leave them lying in his van until lunch

Up till today I was craving fruit and chicken and lots of healthy stuff. Today I cant stop thinking about biscuits. Its making me miserable because im think im doing re-feed in a week and a half. I didnt want it to happen but does anyone know what the healthiest snack out there is that would curb a chocolate craving?

Atkins bar if you need chocolate its self other than that...not sure hun

I found that getting near to goal, the anticipation of eating food again, was like when you need a wee and the urge is getting stronger and stronger as you get nearer to home; I think that's why I did re-feed a few weeks earlier than was planned, I'm glad I did the refeed otherwise I think I might have caved in and been a glutton, and spoilt all my hard work.

I used to have a personal trainer, it didn't work out for me because he didn't seem to motivate me at all. I'm pretty stubborn tho. He recomended selenium supplements for chocolate cravings. It did work. There is some in the Maintenance bars/drinks, but you could take extra.
Sometimes the 'chocolate' craving might be for sugar, in which case fruit will help.
Or the craving could be just psychological. Hypnotism could work. Or just cold turkey until the habit is gone!

Back