Good god alive!

Mrs Scoffalot

Well after 7 weeks 100% SS I thought I would add a bit of variety in my CD meals in the form of Porridge.

I have never experienced anything sooooo horrendeous in my life (taste and texture wise) It was god awful, I am glad I only had the 1.

Anyone else feel the same?

Hey....
I am pleased I have never tried it.. sounds awful........ At least you know you have not been missing out on it for the last 7 weeks..
Well done hon your doing so well xxx

I found the texture all wrong and I wasn't that keen on the flavour so didn't press on with it. I am v. boring with choc shakes, choc tetra and chick & mushroom soup!

both flavours made me gag!

Mrs Scoff - it wasn't the porridge that caused your other post is it??? (and sorry can't help with that)

Wales - Nah I have only just had the porridge although I am waiting for the rush to start....... lol

Mrs Scoff - it might help block things up though ;)

I love the ac porridge, with extra cinnamon.

I have never experienced anything sooooo horrendeous in my life (taste and texture wise) It was god awful, I am glad I only had the 1.

Anyone else feel the same?

:8855::8855: Yes, me.

I really love the apple & cinnemon porridge, it is very sweet but I found after having it a few times I got used to it. I've never tried the plain porridge and I don't really plan on doing so now!

It is the Devil's work I tell thee!!!! LOL

I stupidly bought 7 packs of porridge in my first week on ss and had to endure one everyday. I ended up leaving it until the last meal cos it disgusted me so much I had to build up to it. Never, ever, ever again!! Minging in the extreme - like a heady mix of baby food, wallpaper paste and - dare I say it - sperm (I would imagine) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stupidly bought 7 packs of porridge in my first week on ss and had to endure one everyday. I ended up leaving it until the last meal cos it disgusted me so much I had to build up to it. Never, ever, ever again!! Minging in the extreme - like a heady mix of baby food, wallpaper paste and - dare I say it - sperm (I would imagine) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW you really thought about that texture and taste didn't you lol!!!

unfortunately, its ingrained on my memory forever and ever! Put me right off my husband!!!! :?

Back