• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Good god alive!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Hey....
I am pleased I have never tried it.. sounds awful........ At least you know you have not been missing out on it for the last 7 weeks..
Well done hon your doing so well xxx

Wales

Silver Member
I found the texture all wrong and I wasn't that keen on the flavour so didn't press on with it. I am v. boring with choc shakes, choc tetra and chick & mushroom soup!

Wales

Silver Member
Mrs Scoff - it wasn't the porridge that caused your other post is it??? (and sorry can't help with that)

Wales

Silver Member
Mrs Scoff - it might help block things up though ;)

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
I love the ac porridge, with extra cinnamon.

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
I have never experienced anything sooooo horrendeous in my life (taste and texture wise) It was god awful, I am glad I only had the 1.

Anyone else feel the same?
:8855::8855: Yes, me.

I really love the apple & cinnemon porridge, it is very sweet but I found after having it a few times I got used to it. I've never tried the plain porridge and I don't really plan on doing so now!

It is the Devil's work I tell thee!!!! LOL

I stupidly bought 7 packs of porridge in my first week on ss and had to endure one everyday. I ended up leaving it until the last meal cos it disgusted me so much I had to build up to it. Never, ever, ever again!! Minging in the extreme - like a heady mix of baby food, wallpaper paste and - dare I say it - sperm (I would imagine) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stupidly bought 7 packs of porridge in my first week on ss and had to endure one everyday. I ended up leaving it until the last meal cos it disgusted me so much I had to build up to it. Never, ever, ever again!! Minging in the extreme - like a heady mix of baby food, wallpaper paste and - dare I say it - sperm (I would imagine) !!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW you really thought about that texture and taste didn't you lol!!!

unfortunately, its ingrained on my memory forever and ever! Put me right off my husband!!!! :?