Good god alive!

I have the original porridge every day and i have to say i am getting mega bored with it now! I tried the AC porridge first and thought it was gross. I think if you try the normal porridge you might like it.

I personally tried the porridge because so many people were saying how gorgeous it tasted. Even though I normally hate the stuff I was convinced I was going to love it. Bleurgh-I didn't! It was horrible!:sick:

I don't actually mind the porridge, not to keen on apple and cinnamon but otherwise it's edible!

I love the porridge-and I add sweetener to it as it's not sweet enough forme!!

Yep...it's yucky goo!!!

I REALLY wanted to like it cos I love porridge in the 'food' world and I was so disappointed that it tasted so.... euuuwwwggghhhhh!!!! I tried it very thick, very thin and everything in between but just couldnt stomach it. I think its the very first item of food I've not been able to eat in my whole life - which is probably what's got me here in the first place!!! Ah well, each to their own eh?!!!

Its funny how different people feel about porridge. I guess a bit like marmite. I personally think i would DIE if I couldnt have my CD porridge in the mornings!

I mix mine with cold water to a paste, then add warm water more than i should and give it a good mix, sometimes with a hand blender.

zap it in the microwave for a min, and it gets a skin on it, then underneath is nice and thin, but filling.

Oh god Im so confused, was hoping to try it as so many people hve said its fillng ad tasty, now Im v v scared!:confused:

Have a go at it Reena - its worth a shot! But only buy the one sachet - don't make the mistake I did by buying 7 packs in a week and hating it! Some people love it so I say go for it! You may be one of the lucky ones!!! xxx

I quite like it lol
I have the OCASSIONAL apple and cinamon one but I do have to make it far sloppier than stated as I must admit the texture is hard to swallow.
Niki
x

Silly question but can you add salt to the plain porridge? I always eat porridge in the morning but the scottish way, with salt! Can it be added?
Thanks.

I love the porridge (app & cin):D

I use skimmed milk in it otherwise i couldnt eat it and cook it on the hob for bout 3 mins comes out really oaty :D

Yumm

Soups = VILE :eek:

Dammit!! Actually I tried it this morning with a sweetner in it and it was actually ok. I was surprised. No salt :( Oh well :(

Hiya everyone!

Got one porridge (apple and cinnamon) and a soup to try out, hated the soup, wanted oriental chilli but cdc ran out so took a spicy tomato, yuck! Whats with all the bits in it :sick:

Will try porridge later on, thanks for all the tips guys, will keep em in mind:D

Back