Good luck all Monday WI's

smanf

Just want to wish everyone with wi's today good luck. I had a minor slip up on Tuesday but been 100% otherwise. Its also totm (2nd week?!) so dont think my loss will be huge but hoping for at least 3lbs.

Hi all,

Been offline for nearly a week owing to being off work and home pc buggered. Jess and I have our WI tonight. Hoping for a better loss than the 1lb last week.

Good luck to all you Mondayers x

Hi all,
Good luck for this week. I've got my WI at lunchtime, so hoping for the best. It's been a challenging week, lots of unusual situations (my niece was born, severla birthdays etc. ) and though I haven't at all been wanting the break the diet, decorum required a bit of 'safe cheating' with bits of meat and veg consumed. It's the first time I've had to do that, so I am nervous to see whether it has made a difference. I'm quite proud, if a little saddened, to have wasted at least 3 glasses of champagne that I toasted people with, and then 'pretended' to sip until it went flat and I chucked it away! Sacrifices must be made, I suppose- even if my OH was horrified at the wastage of good champagne!

We'll see anyway, I'll let you know later on how I do. Good luck again to all!

Hi all! Well done on everyone's losses so far!
I lost 3.25 pounds this week, which means a total now of just over a stone and a half- yay! Am starting to really feel it now and had a clearout of my wardrobe this weekend, which was very satisfying!

Good luck all yet to go!

Good luck everyone! I weighed myself on my own scales this morning, as my CDC is on holiday and this is officially my 8th day today. I lost just over 7lb and it was my TOTM. I also lost 8 inches!:D

Somebody at work told me today that I look like I've lost weight too as my bum looks smaller!

I'm made up having lost 4.5lb this week, especially after losing 'only' 3lb last week. Starting week 9 now :). Past the halfway mark for me now ;). Loving this diet and the fast results that can be had :D :) :D.

Soon2bslimmer x

Well done to you who have lost today :)

I'm off in a tic to get weighed, see ya all in a while *fingers crossed*

Annie x

I'm being weighed at 8.30 tonight. I'm sure I've lost a bit (even though I did dig my finger into the middle of a bit of Camembert my hubby was throwing out because he said "it smelled" - that's how I like it, and I couldn't stand the waste, lol! :eek: It was quite a wodge, which is really naughty, but just hope it won't make too much of a difference!)

How often do people get measured? My CDC only does it once a month, which suits me fine! :)

Just as a side issue, I do recommend the weight loss spreadsheet that's been loaded up here - it's really handy (it's here -
http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/22861-graph-spreadsheet-14.html#post1284850
- post #206).

I am sooooooooo happy! I now only have one more week of ss until ss plus!! I am also now counting down the pounds rather than the stones! I love this diet!!!

Well done everyone!

-5lbs for me this morning!! (Big grin!!)

I lost 2¾ lb. this week - not such a big loss as others, but I'm not bothered (and I did stick my finger in that cheese, lol!). It's better than last week, and if I lost just this much every week, I'd still be quite happy - a loss is a loss is a loss! (And my appearance is changing quite radically, and that's more important to be honest.)

But no more fingers in cheese, or sauces, or gravy, or anything else (note to self!). :eek:

Back