Good luck Scary_Cat_Lady!

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
I am posting this thread to wish Scary_Cat_Lady good luck on her first day on LT!

I know that she will be going in for her very first consultation today and kicking off the LT train before work.

Cat, you will be fine. Just remember to drink loads of water and have those hot drinks to keep the hunger pangs at bay.

Hope everything goes well at the pharmacy! xxx

Good luck hun,
im sure u will do great :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Good luck love! ;-)

Hi, Good luck and welcome, (God I sound like David Frost!)
Hope it all goes well for you, you'll feel great once ketosis kicks in.
A new you looms! xxxx

Woop woop!! Happiness on the way! :d

Good luck hun, hope it all went well and you are ready to start the ball rolling.

x

thanks everyone :wavey:... i had a great first day :D.
So far i don't feel even a little bit hungry. going to have one more bottle of water then get an early night :nightf: (if World of Warcraft doesn't tempt me).
For those that are interested in these kind of things; I chose 10x Choc, 10x Vanilla and a strawberry (you never know, i might be one of the weird ones - lol :giggle:)

Strawberry was the only one I had at the start - till I was brave enough to try the vanilla and choc, now I alternate. Hated the soup though! I also like the peanut flapjacks so maybe it's me who is weird!

Glad to hear today went well. You have Medea to help and encourage you through the first week - and us of course! Good luck.

x

(if World of Warcraft doesn't tempt me).

lol i thought i was the only big kid with games, what else u play ?

I am a WoWer as well : )

It's an online computer game x

wow you have loads! I only have a 56 mage, on a US server...DH is the main gamer in our house but I sneak on when I have the chance...explains why it's taken me so long. Getting a second computer and account for Christmas so we can play together : )

i will stick with my unreal tournament 2004 and call of duty 4 :p luv em
never played wow yet :eek:

Back