Good Luck to all you TUESDAY WI's....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Good Luck to one and all who WI today, I have my fingers crossed for you.

I hope you all do very well this week. X

Good luck everyone

I lost 1.5lbs today,over 2 weeks with 4 days camping in the middle. I am very happy! :p

Got my WI at 5.30 so will update tomorrow morning :) good luck all xxx

Thanks! Will need it - not feeling 'slimmer' this week. You know those weeks where you feel bloated and yakky and heavier? Weird but I get it now and then!

Thinking i will have gained tonight because of all this water retention :cry:

I'll soon find out when i go to class at 7 but if i do gain i am expecting it so it wont be a big shock, even though i have been 100% on plan :sigh:

I have lost 2 1/2! This is after having two weeks off and being a pig for over a week but I did something quite dramatic this last week and have gone RED after being on green for years and years. I think my body needed a shock and seems to have worked. x

weigh in

good luck all and well dun to everyone, i thought had tuff week and lost 1 and half got club ten and slimmer of the week .... cool xxx

Well--first weigh in and a WHOPPING 7 pounds off-I AM DELIGHTED. Extra easy does work!!! The scales showed 6.5 so they told me to get off--take off my belt-shoes...got back on + it said 7--my first sticker:):)

Well done all for some great losses and SmackieJackie what a fab first week, I bet you are still smiling, you go girl:D:D:D

Back