Good Luck Unit Dieters!

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by OllieB, 2 August 2007 Social URL.

1. OllieB

OllieB Member

Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I just wanted to say Good Luck to everyone following or about to start the unit diet. I followed this plan earlier in the year and lost just under 5 stone in the end. I found it to be a very easy plan to follow and fitted it with family life easily!

I am about to restart Cambridge as I haven't been dieting atall since stopping the unit diet. I haven't gained any weight but I would like a weight loss boost before my holiday. After my holidays I will probably come back to this diet to get to goal. If anyone has any questions i'd be more than happy to answer them or help if needed :)

Ollie
    xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Congratulations Ollie and well done on losing 5 stone on the Unit Diet:clap::clap::clap:

Love Mini xxx

4. htpink

htpink CDC

Hi Ollie - thats is a great loss on this plan!!

5. lou-lou

lou-lou Full Member

Thanks Ollie

You have done so well losing nearly 5 stone. That's great :)

Any words of wisdom for us newbies? What were your losses like each week? Did you go to class or do it alone?

Love Lou xxx

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Well done on the 5stone :clap: and best of luck with your Cambridge start:cool:

7. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Ollie,

Well done on the 5 stone loss, that is fabulous. How long did it take you to lose it?

Congrulations on not regaining any weight either, a real achievement.:)

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Ollie that is a fabulous weight loss!! Can I ask how long it took you?? Nosey me, but can't help myself!! ;)

9. OllieB

OllieB Member

Diet:
    Slim Fast
    LouLou - I didn't go to class even though I live quite near Chester. I've never liked any slimming club classes and would always pay and go without staying to the meeting. When I saw jigsaw did 'at home' membership it appealed. My losses depended on the week leading up to getting weighed :)rolleyes:) some weeks I'd lose 3-4 lb other weeks I would lose ½-1lb. Over time it all averaged out though.

Karion - Thanks for the Cambridge encouragement. I know that Cambridge gives me a huge boost, so i'm starting and really nervous!!

Mini & Htpink - Thank you for the support. It's cheered me up :)

Hollycat & D_Q - Thanks for the support. It took me a little over 6 months to lose 4 stone 11lb. I lost 16½lb in the first 4 weeks, the rest came off slow but sure. I started at nearly 17½ stone so I still have some way to go :)

Good luck to you all whatever plans you are following. Off to mentally prepare for ss tomorrow :eek:

Ollie
    xxxx

10. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Thanks for sharing that Ollie, it sounds marvellous. Good luck with your SS start - we're all behind ya :hug99:

11. OllieB

OllieB Member

Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Yes, don't fear the food! Enjoy it. Don't be scared of having 2 jacket potatoes if you want them, just stop when you get full...that is the key to it working well. Good luck LouLou.

Ollie
    xxxx

12. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  13. OllieB

OllieB Member

Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Thanks D_Q, I need all the good luck in the world...feel scared, but know I have to do it if I want to wear a size 14 for my holiday. Fingers crossed :)

14. OllieB

OllieB Member

Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi Starlight, I was going to email you today...but got sidetracked :rolleyes: You are doing so well with ww. Over half way now, the rest will fly off and you'll be at goal in no time! How's things? Good I hope. :)

15. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  16. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Wow, that is fantastic. Well done.

Good luck with CD :)

17. Midnight-Sparkles

Midnight-Sparkles I can do this!

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/DDP Yoga
    Wow Ollie, you did so well on the unit diet. 5 stone is an amazing loss. I wish you all the best on CD. And thank you for sending out your good luck wishes to use newbies who have only just discovered jigsaw slimming. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.