• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Good Luck Unit Dieters!

I just wanted to say Good Luck to everyone following or about to start the unit diet. I followed this plan earlier in the year and lost just under 5 stone in the end. I found it to be a very easy plan to follow and fitted it with family life easily!

I am about to restart Cambridge as I haven't been dieting atall since stopping the unit diet. I haven't gained any weight but I would like a weight loss boost before my holiday. After my holidays I will probably come back to this diet to get to goal. If anyone has any questions i'd be more than happy to answer them or help if needed :)

Ollie
xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Congratulations Ollie and well done on losing 5 stone on the Unit Diet:clap::clap::clap:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Ollie

You have done so well losing nearly 5 stone. That's great :)

Any words of wisdom for us newbies? What were your losses like each week? Did you go to class or do it alone?

Love Lou xxx

KD

Gone fishing
Well done on the 5stone :clap: and best of luck with your Cambridge start:cool:

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
S: 23st7lb C: 15st13.5lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 7st7.5lb(32.07%)
Hi Ollie,

Well done on the 5 stone loss, that is fabulous. How long did it take you to lose it?

Congrulations on not regaining any weight either, a real achievement.:)

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Ollie that is a fabulous weight loss!! Can I ask how long it took you?? Nosey me, but can't help myself!! ;)

LouLou - I didn't go to class even though I live quite near Chester. I've never liked any slimming club classes and would always pay and go without staying to the meeting. When I saw jigsaw did 'at home' membership it appealed. My losses depended on the week leading up to getting weighed :)rolleyes:) some weeks I'd lose 3-4 lb other weeks I would lose ½-1lb. Over time it all averaged out though.

Karion - Thanks for the Cambridge encouragement. I know that Cambridge gives me a huge boost, so i'm starting and really nervous!!

Mini & Htpink - Thank you for the support. It's cheered me up :)

Hollycat & D_Q - Thanks for the support. It took me a little over 6 months to lose 4 stone 11lb. I lost 16½lb in the first 4 weeks, the rest came off slow but sure. I started at nearly 17½ stone so I still have some way to go :)

Good luck to you all whatever plans you are following. Off to mentally prepare for ss tomorrow :eek:

Ollie
xxxx

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Thanks for sharing that Ollie, it sounds marvellous. Good luck with your SS start - we're all behind ya :hug99:

Thanks for sharing that Ollie, it sounds marvellous. Good luck with your SS start - we're all behind ya :hug99:
Thanks D_Q, I need all the good luck in the world...feel scared, but know I have to do it if I want to wear a size 14 for my holiday. Fingers crossed :)

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
S: 23st7lb C: 15st13.5lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 7st7.5lb(32.07%)
It took me a little over 6 months to lose 4 stone 11lb. I lost 16½lb in the first 4 weeks, the rest came off slow but sure.
Ollie
xxxx
Wow, that is fantastic. Well done.

Good luck with CD :)

S: 18st1lb C: 15st5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 2st10lb(15.02%)
Wow Ollie, you did so well on the unit diet. 5 stone is an amazing loss. I wish you all the best on CD. And thank you for sending out your good luck wishes to use newbies who have only just discovered jigsaw slimming. :D