Good luck Wednesday Weighers!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
How are we all feeling today? Confident? Looking forward to seeing some smashing losses today gang :D

And if not...well, we will get on the wagon and soldier on for a great loss next week!

Good luck all x

Good luck Wednesday weighers!

not feeling confident again. have for the most part been right on target apart from yesterday. Got a new job had 3/4 bag of chips, yummy. had two SMALL glasses of red wine but did have a good tea. So will see this evening.

good luck to all other Wednesday night weighers.

Not sure what to expect today. I've been good all week. I didn't even drink at the weekend as I was driving. However, when I weighed myself at home this morning the scales showed I had lost 15lbs, then they they showed I had only lost 10lbs but eventually settled on a 12lb loss which is more like it. My scales normally only fluctuate by about 2lbs so I'm not sure whats going on with them. My husband got a more sensible reading out of them and he's lost a stone.

However, I'm hoping for another loss which will be that bit nearer my first stone. My first half stone sticker on my book is lonely and needs a companion.

I'm hoping for a good loss this week. Have been 100%, done all red days AND varied my B choices so that I've had 7 different Bs. Fingers crossed for a good loss as this is my last weigh in for 3 weeks. I'm off to America tomorrow!

I am xcited to get weighed, i really feel like i have lost. Lets hope i am not disappointed :p

I weigh in tonight at half 6, so shall let you all know!! also not sure what to expect this week! good luck everyone! x

Good Luck to you all x x x

2lb off for me today!. Really pleased with that seeing as i wasn't expecting anything as the last couple of days i've felt really bloated even though i have stuck to the plan. good luck to everyone else yet to weigh in! xx

Wow! I lost 4lb this week, reached my first stone and got Slimmer of the Week. I've gone from one lonely sticker on my book to three. I am pretty amazed but really pleased. Now I'm starting work on getting my next sticker.

Yah - been to weigh in and Ive lost ...2 lb and got slimmer of the week......I love all my certificates !!!!
Starving at the minute tho. This is where it could all go wrong ....
Im having my scan at 3.30 today and Im not allowed to eat for 6 hours before , Im starving I could eat a dead rat !!!!!LOL
so as soon as I come out Im gonna eat a banana ,apple and maybe a alpen bar thingy that I won in group for being SOTW

Yah - been to weigh in and Ive lost ...2 lb and got slimmer of the week......I love all my certificates !!!!
Starving at the minute tho. This is where it could all go wrong ....
Im having my scan at 3.30 today and Im not allowed to eat for 6 hours before , Im starving I could eat a dead rat !!!!!LOL
so as soon as I come out Im gonna eat a banana ,apple and maybe a alpen bar thingy that I won in group for being SOTW

gosh you are a good girl!! wednesday are might night off!! LOL xxx

ahh, WI in 2 hours. Why does it always come round so slow when im at home!? i just want to know! x

well done nikanaks on getting your 1.5 stone award, you'll soon have your club 10 as well!! xx

Back