Good morning all the Monday W.I.'s

Chelsea Lou

Gold Member
Good morning all. How was the weekend for you? I did manage to stay 100% but it was a struggle this week. Still missing my cats and didn't have a lot of things planned to keep my mind and mouth occupied :p

I am hoping for a 4lb loss this evening, which would take me to a 2 stone loss AND put me in the 10's. Somehow though, I can't see it happening. I don't FEEL like I have lost anything, although my old trousers and jeans are looking hideous on me and I had to buy a size 14, which are just ever so slightly loose :D

Anyway good luck for later and look forward to reading all your losses.

I can't get weighed today cos CDC away sigh xx

I'm hoping that I will have lost 3 1/2lbs so I too will hit the 2 stone mark. Still going to be miles away from a size 10 though lol!

Good luck everyone :)

Annie x

I lost 3 3/4lbs today (6lbs by her scales but it has been a couple of extra days since she last weighed me). That's got rid of my first stone, plus a little bit more in 3 weeks so I'm happy! :D

Afternoon everyone!! :)

I think I'd be happy with a 2 or 3lb loss this week, I'd love to lose 4lbs to get to the 2 stone mark but not sure that's going to happen lol!

WI is tonight at 7pm wish me and Chelsea Lou luck!! :D

Good luck everyone and well done for your losses so far x x x

Jess x x

Wish you both luck :) I am sure you will both have a great loss x

Good luck to you both! x

Didn't quite manage the 2 stone mark tonight, lost 2 1/2 pounds.
Never mind I wore size 16 jeans for the first time in years today :bliss:

Good luck for those with their WI later on :)

Annie x

Didn't quite manage the 2 stone mark tonight, lost 2 1/2 pounds.
Never mind I wore size 16 jeans for the first time in years today :bliss:

Good luck for those with their WI later on :)

Annie x

Well done Annie :) you must have been really pleased your nearly at that 2 stone mark.. thats exactly what happened to me I think I needed 4 pound till I lost 2 stone and I lost 3 and 1/4.. it will come of next week!!! Keep smiling :)

Hi Ladies.. some of you may of read about my trauma of taking the car in the car wash and coming out with it looking like it had been in a hurricane.. please let this be a warning, first time its ever happened to me and I am looking at a bill well over 300.00.. well I did not resort to food.. I ranted on here, got lots of support and I am pleased to report that tonight I lost TWO WHOLE LOVELY POUNDS XXX good luck to everyone this week :)

Hi, can I join in please? This was my first weigh in and I lost 8 1/4 lbs!! (9lbs on my scales lol) Very very pleased :) Bring on the next week!

Hi, can I join in please? This was my first weigh in and I lost 8 1/4 lbs!! (9lbs on my scales lol) Very very pleased :) Bring on the next week!

Well done !!! thats fab.. you must be really pleased .. keep smiling :)

Hi Ladies.. some of you may of read about my trauma of taking the car in the car wash and coming out with it looking like it had been in a hurricane.. please let this be a warning, first time its ever happened to me and I am looking at a bill well over 300.00.. well I did not resort to food.. I ranted on here, got lots of support and I am pleased to report that tonight I lost
TWO WHOLE LOVELY POUNDS XXX good luck to everyone this week :)

Well done Sarah, and well done for not giving in after your drama with the car!!!
You should be really proud of yourself x:)

Hi all,
Well done to all of you Monday weighers. I am so bummed not to be a MOnday girl anymore, I loved my Monday lunchtime WI, but I've had to change to Wednesday.
Oh well- I'll have to wait a bit longer for my results this week. It's been a tough one, wedding on Saturday, but in the circumstances I'll be content with any loss at all.

Well done again! Keep it up!

Back