Good Morning all

goldengirl

Morning all, hope you all have had a lovely weekend

mine started off really good, managed to get through friday with no wine or takeaway....got through cinema & KFC and wine session on saturday.....

woke up Sunday in a foul mood:(, so went back to bed for 3 hours. then in the evening had terrible sickness and the rest (i had the old sweats and shakes)......so put myself to bed at about 9pm.

so hope my weigh in goes okay today as i only managed 1 and a half shakes yesterday.......
tummy still a bit sensitive this morning so i'm taking it easy:)

PS: forget to say i've cooked my DS and Hubby pancakes for breakfast.......i think they think its Xmas:)

you'll have to take it easy after being sick and not having all your shakes, hopefully thats over with now and you can get back on track!!! I made the family breakfast yesterday and they was all shocked too!!! ha ha ha xxx

Weekends are always bad hun but you actually get used to it lol Sorry you werent feeling very well, I suffered with shakes and cold sweats a few times in the early weeks, drink hot sweet coffee and try not to miss shakes as that doesnt help. Take care x

I empathise totally... I have been having cold sweats and my tummy was so upset over the weekend. However as I am usually the other way, and constipated, I found it very unusual. It could be because of all the water we are consuming!! Well done on resisting the take aways and wine. Hope you are feeling better soon, good luck with your weigh in x

Hi All,

I spoke to my pharmasist about it and she said just to take it easy today.....i've had 1 shake so far it was a bit tricky, hot sweats after i drunk half of it.

trying to keep up the fluids and get the shakes in

i would REALLY like to lose 4lbs this week......so trying real hard to get everything in:) :)

Sorry you all have been poorly, just try your best to keep your water levels up and get back on it a.s.a.p.

Back