Good Morning Everyone!! :)

LJWill-BeSlim!!

Silver Member
Morning everyone, how we all doing?? - I woke up after having the weirdest dream about a tuna and lettuce sandwich!? Oh well, maybe in a few months!! :(

Last edited:
Morning Lisa.. Sounds like a nice dream to me!! lol

It seems really weird that we are looking forward to the simplest things.. I just made Joe a cup of coffee and it smelt lovely and i can't wait to have one.

Hope you are coping well x x

Well at least we can dream! lol I'm from the Wirral Lisa!! :)
Emma x

Good morning. I've bought a cappaccino machine and have a black expresso topped up with hot water. It's fab. I can't wait for the frothy milk too. I'm a scouse girl too - in Warrington now though.

Hello,we are allowed have coffees!Hope ye
Are having a nice Sunday.it's beer o clock in Eire with
The all Ireland football final but I'm being a good girl!!!!

I know!! It was a great game tho!!!

I hear ya bells. Feel like a sap at home on arthurs day!!! Had it really tough these past few days. Iv a really bad cold and finding it really hard to swallow the water and shakes. Had one shake and a slice of cheese and a slice of ham yesterday. I had to eat out of pure desperation cos the shakes were making me sick and didnt want to hav nothing in my tummy at all. I managed to shakes today and probably the right amount of water which is great! A big improvement. Im concidering doing refeed and maintence though as i dont know if i can do tfr any more. Finding it just so hard.

Hi Differentusername, sorry that you're not feeling well, don't rush into re-feed as you're probably only feeling unable to cope with TFR because of the cold. In a few days time you may feel entirely different again.....you are getting soooooo close to target too, keep it up, we're all routing for you:D

im with sandrab on this one,, try your best to stick it out, because if you come of itll be super hard to get back on... im with you on the cold front,,, im currently in bed surrounded by tissues! and vicks! glad you were able to do the shakes the next day... just try your best to keep plodding on, were all in the same boat.. maybe take some time out and have a bath and stay warm! xx

we're having a bit of an epidemic on the cold front over here in Jersey, it was even reported in last night's local paper! The OH has got one and god, do I know about.....I'm running around making lemsips and tea....he's got a bl88dy cold not lost the use of his legs for heaven sakes!

I bet you guys are just getting on with it! Hope you feel better soon.....:D

thanks sandrab,, yes us girlies just get on with it.. i totally understand though, my flatmates boyfriend has one at the moment and you would think that the world is about to end!... gosh men! x

Yea i feel a bit better today- on both the sick and the doing lipotrim fronts. Iv decided that yous are right oh wise ones!!! Hehe. When your sick is not a great time to make decisions and what is the point in refeeding when i wont even be able to taste or enjoy the food! If i am going to hav to struggle to get something down i may as well struggle with the tfr shakes and hopefully loose a wee bit more weight in the mean time. If im suffering i may as well be loosing at the same time.

Ive convinced myself to stay on untill monday which is my weigh in day. But really i hope to stay on for another full weeks which should take me down to the low 13 stones or even into the 12s. I mean ideally id love to stay on tfr untill goal but i just dont think im strong enough, but then ive been telling myself that from the start and ive lasted nearly 6 weeks now so i guess the important thing is that iv decided not to stop just yet and from here ill take it day to day. Thank u so much for the inspiration!!!!!!! Yous r d best! Cheers. Xxx

that's the spirit xx

Yeah sandra, heres hoping anyway!!!! I mean id love to stick to it but i just dont think im a strong as some of yous that are finding it easy. Im struggling every step of the way. I lov your new picture. Its great seeing what people look like. Fingers crossed i dont cave in!!!! Xxx

Yeah sandra, heres hoping anyway!!!! I mean id love to stick to it but i just dont think im a strong as some of yous that are finding it easy. Im struggling every step of the way. I lov your new picture. Its great seeing what people look like. Fingers crossed i dont cave in!!!! Xxx

Thanks but it's quite an old photo! Is anyone finding it easy? I wish! I have to take it one day at a time and whilst some are OK I don't think that I've had any days when I haven't thought about eating. Have to keep the next goal in mind all the time and the end result.......

Happy Friday! x

Yea i sapose maybe im not crediting myself with how hard this diet is and im expecting that is shouldnt b such a struggle but i need to just embrace the struggle and realise that in a few months i wont remember the struggle but i will c the results.

How r u finding your meds? Did the doc give u another tablet to take with the antiflam to protect ur stumuch? Cos antiflams can damage ur stumuch cant they? I was on diclofenac Earlier this year and always had to take the other drug too, but maybe it was cos i was on valium for pain too so it may have been d combination of the two that posed a threth to my stumuch. Just b carefull tho especially with being on tfr, dont want u inadvertently causing any harm. Xxxxxxxx (sorry about the waffle)

Yea i sapose maybe im not crediting myself with how hard this diet is and im expecting that is shouldnt b such a struggle but i need to just embrace the struggle and realise that in a few months i wont remember the struggle but i will c the results.

How r u finding your meds? Did the doc give u another tablet to take with the antiflam to protect ur stumuch? Cos antiflams can damage ur stumuch cant they? I was on diclofenac Earlier this year and always had to take the other drug too, but maybe it was cos i was on valium for pain too so it may have been d combination of the two that posed a threth to my stumuch. Just b carefull tho especially with being on tfr, dont want u inadvertently causing any harm. Xxxxxxxx (sorry about the waffle)

I haven't been to see him since I started LT, it's nearly £40 a visit over here so I wait until I REALLY need to visit! I spoke to a friend who's a nurse and she said take the diclofenac straight after my shake....

As for LT???? OMG it's the hardest thing in the world so stop beating yourself up RIGHT NOW and give yourself on of these:patback: for getting this far xxxx

Back