Good morning everyone

coccinella

Well, got day one out of the way and still going strong. Today the sun is shining (wont mention the gale force wind cose i am being positive) and i look forward to getting through today. Can anyone tell me when the ketosis is likely to kick in cose I can't wait... don't think I have ever been so hungry in my life. Have a great day everyone! :) Julia x

Good Morning Julia,
A day down for you,well done! Ketosis apparently takes about 4 days or so,the more experienced fellow lipotrimmers will clarify for you but it does get easier,trust me.Have a good day,probably chat later,
Fiona x

Ketosis can kick in any day after day 3, depending on how much carbs you ate before starting the diet. Some have reported going into ketosis on day 2, but this is quite unusual. Hang on in there, it DOES get better, honest xxxx

Good Morning Julia,

i am starting CD today...

Morning Julia i think it was about day 4 for me although it was really hard to tell! The thing to remember is it will happen so just stick with it xxx

Hi...
Sorry for butting in here.. I just started day 4 and I'm just wondering how you know you're in ketosis?!!

Thanks..

hey WW, best way to tell is a furry tongue and minging breath, no longer being hungry and having loads of energy... you can also check with ketostix from the chemist :)

Thanks Pink Starz! Havn't noticed bad breath yet so will go get the sticks from the chemist!!

Back