Good morning everyone

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by coccinella, 1 April 2008 Social URL.

1. coccinella

coccinella Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Well, got day one out of the way and still going strong. Today the sun is shining (wont mention the gale force wind cose i am being positive) and i look forward to getting through today. Can anyone tell me when the ketosis is likely to kick in cose I can't wait... don't think I have ever been so hungry in my life. Have a great day everyone! :) Julia x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good Morning Julia,
    A day down for you,well done! Ketosis apparently takes about 4 days or so,the more experienced fellow lipotrimmers will clarify for you but it does get easier,trust me.Have a good day,probably chat later,
    Fiona x

4. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Ketosis can kick in any day after day 3, depending on how much carbs you ate before starting the diet. Some have reported going into ketosis on day 2, but this is quite unusual. Hang on in there, it DOES get better, honest xxxx

5. DietMe

DietMe Full Member

Good Morning Julia,

i am starting CD today...

6. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Morning Julia i think it was about day 4 for me although it was really hard to tell! The thing to remember is it will happen so just stick with it xxx

7. Wobble Wonder

Wobble Wonder Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(11.05%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi...
    Sorry for butting in here.. I just started day 4 and I'm just wondering how you know you're in ketosis?!!

Thanks..

8. Pink starz

Pink starz Sexy abs....sooon !

Diet:
    Starting Slimming World
    hey WW, best way to tell is a furry tongue and minging breath, no longer being hungry and having loads of energy... you can also check with ketostix from the chemist :)

9. Wobble Wonder

Wobble Wonder Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(11.05%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks Pink Starz! Havn't noticed bad breath yet so will go get the sticks from the chemist!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.