Good Morning Folks

Melanie

Over half way to target
Well the good news is I lost 4.5 lbs this week. OMG - nearly fell off the scales. I was so pleased. Makes up for the disappointing half pounds that I've had in the past. Only 2 lbs to go for my 2.5 stone.
Feeling positive.
Got the day off work so will go into town later on then do a bit of studying and maybe some housework (steady on...).
Have a good one everyone.
x

Instead of sticking to mainly red days with maybe 1 green a week, I did a week of mix to max - not sure if it did the trick, it could have done by just changing what I eat. Instead of having a hi fi for breakfast, I had beans on toast with fried egg nearly every day, jacket and beans for lunch mostly then a red meal for dinner.

Well done on your great weight loss. I made chilli con carne last night out of Quorn. It was lovely. Its my 2nd weigh in tonight but not expecting to lose much if at all. Anyway I will keep fighting. Well done once again.

Instead of sticking to mainly red days with maybe 1 green a week, I did a week of mix to max - not sure if it did the trick, it could have done by just changing what I eat. Instead of having a hi fi for breakfast, I had beans on toast with fried egg nearly every day, jacket and beans for lunch mostly then a red meal for dinner.

Fantastic!!
Just shows that changing what we eat has a positive effect on weight loss.
Do you think you ate more too? Sorry questions, questions!!

Sam
xxx

well done great loss... good luck paul..

Sam - I think I did eat more overall, especially with the breakfasts. I did read somewhere that people who regularly eat egg for breakfast consume less calories throughout the day than people who don't - must be filling or something. Anyway, whatever, I'm just happy happy happy.
The funniest thing though was not only did I get SOTW, I also managed to waltz away with the fruit basket from the raffle!! So came away with 3 huge carrier bags full of food. Result!
Have just had to make a big pan of veg soup to use some of it up as my fridge is full.
All in all, it was quite a good night really...

I asked because I saw you usually had a hifi bar for brekky and then you were having egg and beans on toast! I know eating plenty on this diet makes for good losses...and its obviously worked for you this week!
I recently read that studies done on people who ate a large breakfast also had better losses than those who ate small or no breakfast. It said that although the large breakfasts may have had anything up to 650 cals, those people then tended to eat less throughout the rest of the day...

Food for thought eh?

I like to have a big breakfast every day... I'll always have beans or egg on toast followed by some fruit. x

Back