Good Morning SlimFasters

Baronessvongogo

Silver Member
How is everyone today? I'm on day two and still feeling positive, had my breakfast shake and now i'm at work.

Is it just me or does everyone love the fact that you can have 3 snacks? :D

I love the fact that you can snack too! It makes it that little bit easier knowing that you can have something between meals if you need it!

I'm on day 2 today aswell, and still feeling positive after a minor wobble this morning. I had the sf mango and peach smoothie and it was vile. I forced it down and then thought i might throw up! I contemplated going and making some hot buttered toast with loads of peanut butter - but i resisted! How chuffed am i?!! :)

Thats really good :) Iv not seen any of the smoothies yet, tho i think i'l have a trip to asda to try and find them, im just on plain old vanilla shakes. Iv just had a caramel bar tho and that was gorgeous.

I love the smoothies. As they are always on half price at boots if you are health club member I tend to have them most of the time.

Tish
x

Hi Slimfasters,
Just a quick note to say everything is on 3 for 2 in superdrug. I'm on day 3, feeling great. Good luck to you all.

Mels x

Im gonna have to go have a look in these places, im definately missing out

At Tesco, Shakes are half price, about 85p each, and a tub of powder that you mix with skimmed milk is down to £3 and a few pence.

I'm definately shopping after work today :D How is everyone doing today then?

Morning :) My first post! I found this brilliant site a couple of days ago and have spent ages reading everyones stories! The before and after slide show is so inspiring!!
I started slim fast this morning after spending years hating the way I look, i'm determined to do something about it! Nearly had a heart attack when I stood on the scales this morning (first time in years that I have)..... anyway that, and this site has given me the kick I needed :D

Hi Hannah, good luck with your diet :) This site is great, it seems so much easier when you know there are people out there going through exactly the same thing as you.

Hi and thanks :) It does help knowing i'm not the only one! So far today everything has gone well and i'm not hungry!

Hi hannah, good luck and keep posting it helps x

Hi ugg :) I think this forum is going to help a lot! But I spoke too soon earlier, i'm hungry, drinking water and hopefully that will fill me up :)

Hi Hannah how are you doing today? and how is everyone doing? I'm amazed, I'm on day 4 and when I went on my Wii Fit last night to do some exercise it told me that I had lost 4lbs since Monday! Now i kno this is meant to be mostly water but i'm still chuffed :D

Hi Everyone

Day 1 so far so good. Love this site it really helps to know there are like minded people. I have a vision in my mind of how I want to look ( okay might need hair extensions etc lol) but seriously knowing I can just jump on this site and have a chat about the D work really helps.

xx

Hi everyone :) I'm doing well today, not really thinking about food to be honest! I doubt that will last long though lol

Back