Good Morning Slimming World Friends...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
How are we all today, well, happy and looking forward to a good weekend I hope.

To all of you who are poorly at the moment, I wish you well, keep warm and keep drinking those fluids, get well again soon.

The weather here is Norfolk is wet, wet, and more wet and cool with it too, we had some horrendous thunder storms yesterday, and my verandah got flooded out, but luckily we have wooden decking on the floor in there so it will soon dry out (if the sun ever shines again) I never saw such rain like it.

Where did the lovely summer's of my childhood go - I remember how we waited for the 'big' holiday from school and them we out 'playing' getting as brown as little acorns because the sun was always shining every day.....

Either my memories are through 'rose tinted spectacles' or the weather really is changing with Global Warming.

Have a good day everyone wherever you are whatever you are doing, and have a good SW day too, love to all. X

Aw another lovely post as always Donnie. I think I'm going to take my Mum the short drive up to Bourton on the Water and do a spot of shopping and take some photos with my rather fabulous new DSLR camera! I can't have £300's worth of camera just sat on the side, an how will I ever learn if I don't use it! Very well reading the theory, but I'm a hands on kind of girl ;) :p

Hope everyone has a fabulous day,

Natt xxx

Sounds great Natt, Bourton-on-the-Water is such a beautiful place, have a good day and take care. X

Cheers hun, it is fabulous I go up there quite a lot as it's only about 35 minutes from where I live :D Plus I'm a bit of a VW Bus freak and they have a marvelous shop called cedars and they sell all sorts of things - nothing in particular, just..."things"!

Morning! Im still feeling pretty weak but feeling better on-the -hole.
Taking Pru (my cat) to the vets this morning as she is passing blood when she goes to the loo, not good, she had this a few weeks ago too.
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend xx

Sound great Natt

Have they still got the bird avaiary in the middle of the town? We lived fairly close and we used to have Sunday outings there when the children were small and they loved to see all the exotic birds and parrots in the aviaries...Gosh, that was an awfully long time ago now!!!!!

SJ - sorry to hear that, hope your cat is ok xxx
Donnie - Yeah they still have Bird Land, and the little toy village type jobby, it has just occurred to me there are 3 sweet shops there and it'll take some will power not to go in, I mean i can't just ask for 1oz of milk bottles...can I?

If I remember rightly - didn't one of those shops have jar's and jar's of old fashioned sweet's - I used to buy a quarter (or the metric eqivilent now) of pontefract cakes...

Just close your eys as you walk by or buy some pear drops (remember those) and suck them all day, LOL....

Thanks all :) Pru has another bladder infection. The one she had two weeks ago has come back. So she is now back on antibiotics, had some injections and the vet asked me to get a urine sample from her....ya right....because that will be easy!

Don't you just love vets when they say that? Pleased she's ok.

Afternoon all! A lazy day at home, the sun has just peaked through, but we have thunderbugs outside and it makes you itch like mad. (and come out in lumps!) So I'm staying inside.

What a lovely post as usual, thanks Donnie.
I hope Pru gets better soon and good luck with the urine test. How you are going to manage that, I have no idea. Hope you don't get scratched too much, anyway.

It is pretty sunny here in Ilfracombe but it is starting to get overcast so it looks like rain.
The sea is starting to get a little rough, so maybe it will rain later.
We had quite a lot in the last two days so I was hoping for a break from it.
I am not doing anything special today.
I've been to the shops, for bits and bobs and done some housework (yuck)
I may go though my SW recipe books and get some fresh ideas for the new week.
I have so many of the books I have collected over the years but tend to mostly do the same old stuff!

I hope that everyone who is poorly gets well soon.
Have a lovely weekend all!

Back