Good Morning Slimming World Friends...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Good morning all, I hope everyone is well, happy and enjoying a Peaceful Sunday.

To all our poorly friends - I hope you are feeling a little better today, keep drinking those fluids and keep warm.

Well it's a lovely sunny morning here in Norfolk with hardly any wind for a change, so it looks as if it could be a nice day, which will please my hubby as he love's to potter about in the garden on a Sunday.

He has suggested we have Chinese take away tonight - which I have agreed to, (save's me cooking) plus we haven't had chinese for ages well certainly not since I started SW.

So - if anyone could give me some idea's of the best SW friendly chinese food's I will be grateful......

What are you having for Dinner tonight?.....

Have a good day everyone, take care, and enjoy your SW diet today.

Love to all. X

good morning to you too :)
sorry not sure on the chinese front maybe someone can help you there.

feeling much better today and thinking about going to work later, then again maybe i wont :rolleyes:
enjoy your day and your chinese

Good morning to you tooo Donnie!

I'd love to potter around in the garden today - but here in North Lincolnshire it's dull and windy and spotting rain!

Instead it's a day inside with the little ones and for tea tonight i'm cooking Roast Pork with cabbage, broccoli and carrots and serving it with a creamy pesto sauce (syn free..mmmm)

Enjoy your day and send some sunshine up our way please ;-)

Chop suey, only 5syns and boiled rice...or maybe the chicken chow mein, that 6syns I think..... There are a few ideas in your book....

Hugs :)

Back