Good Morning

sixstoner

Good Morning Everyone

I would just like to remind you all that today is a brand new day.:)

Yesterday does not matter!!! As someone very kindly put on here Dont look back, you are not going that way.

Ok so this was for me really :D

Exactly how I'm feeling today!! Very motivated and glad to see the start of a new week and a fresh start.

The way I think of it is why look at the past, that is something we cannot change. We can change our futures though! Take each day as it comes and make the best of it.

Sending positive vibes to everyone :vibes:

I am on a mission this week! Thanks for your cheery words of wisdom.
I get weighed on a Tuesday so Wednesday is the start of the week for me. Have got the new magazine and will be trying some of the yummy new recipes x

sixstoner said:
Good Morning Everyone

I would just like to remind you all that today is a brand new day.:)

Yesterday does not matter!!! As someone very kindly put on here Dont look back, you are not going that way.

Ok so this was for me really :D

I'll re read this tomorrow morning :) already had a big boo boo this morning but I feel it was necessary in the circumstances! Will draw a line and start fresh as that's what I would advise anyone else. X

Awh, this thread made me grin like a loon! :D

Today really does feel like a new day (wi last night and it's actually, properly, warmish and sunny today!) and I am IN THE ZONE :D

Great to see how positive we all are and hey, what if we sometimes make a boo boo? We are all human and sometimes life does get in the way x

Plus, it's only one day out of 365 and a quarter :D

We're not robots, we all deserve a bit of a "break". Aslong as you enjoy it, that's the main thing. There's always tomorrow!

Thats a great way to think. What happened before can never be changed!!
And the sun is out!

Back