Good morning

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Good morning everyone, hope we have all got up this morning feeling positive and giving life our all. Have a fantastic day, stick to plan, have fun and love yourself. Be proud of all achievements and don't beat yourselves up over slip ups. We are all worth the best and nothing is worth getting in the way of our goals. Have a great day. XXXXXXXXXXX

Hiya Charlotte -

You're post my me cry - it was just what I needed to hear. My Gran passed away yesterday (it was expected but still hit hard) and I'm having a bad few days all round...so reading that made me cry (in a good way) and smile.

So THANK YOU xxx

Sticky - Take care.

Charlotte - What a lovely Good morning. I have my grumpy pants on today as put on 3lbs at weigh in last night. Not happy but need to stay even more focussed. I have brought so much fruit today on my desk. I have also done a list of ingredients which i need to make some of the recipes out of this months magazine.
Will stay focussed and will be lighter by next monday weigh in. :)

Thank you Charlotte that was a beautiful good morning, thank you and enjoy your day.

What a lovley message - thank you for posting :)

After weeks of sts and a massive gain on friday, i have been feeling really bad about my weight. However, today i am feeling much more postive. I had a good look at what i have been eating and i have not been doing the plan 100%. So i am back on track 100% and ready for a loss this week.
Sticky i am sorry to hear about your loss.

hi paulsrich, hope you have the happy pants on now lol. Fantastic on getting fruit for your desk and doing a shopping list. I never go shopping without a list now and only buy what I need for the weeks 3 meals a day and free food for snacks. I plan my meals for the whole month and unless an absolute emergency crops up I don't deviate from it. Saves a lot of time and I find I don't think about food as much as I'm not thinking "what shall we have for dinner etc" I shop on my own as the kids and hubby are devils for putting 'extras' in the trolly which in turn puts temptation in the kitchen! Don't worry about the gain, focus hard and it will be gone by next week and hopefully a bit extra for the effort. Take care xx

Hiya, Wow thats really good advice. Thankyou. I am going to try and do more forward planning with doing meals etc. I am single and live alone so only me to think about. :) Will not be beaten and will keep on fighting. lol

Back