Good news and bad news

angie-bum

Gold Member
Good: My scales this morning said I was 12.13/13.0 this morning, I haven't been 12 stone something for a decade. I got to work and a colleague who sees me everyday said she could see I had lost more weight. I also saw a colleague who has been away since Christmas said I was looking really slim...I think I am only a few pounds lighter than the last time she saw me.

Then the bad news, went to a team meeting to hear they are disbanding my team and my job will probably change out of all recognition. My team mates will be scattered. I am upset about that and went on a food paddy in my break and when I got home.

But I am back to see my cd tomorrow and then am going to a meditation evening....it may help transform my intense anger at the situation. I still want to lose the weight. I also want to punch someone

You've done so well, try not to let the upset divert you from your Valentines Day Goal!!

thankyou, I will try and not get diverted. I just want to lose another pound & be able to truly say I am under 13 stone for valentine's....it's a big psychological wall for me. I am truly shocked by the news I received today...but I haven't lost my job, I should count my blessings (I am) but I am also fuming because an ill conceived decision has been made that I have no control over. But I can control what I eat. My food paddy is over and I just have to decide how I can transform the intense anger I feel into energy to do something. I don't know how to face my team mates tomorrow, I may have to stay out of the office (which I am able to do) until my anger subsides

Hiding is good, however not for long as they are all prob feeling the same as you are so it may be good to get it off your chest.....as opposed to entering via your mouth !
Tomorrow is another day so draw a line and i hope the job settles back again
with love x

heya hun, so sorry to hear about your job but your right at least you havent lost it. thats the main thing now you focus on reaching your feb the 14th goal ok? you have done so well xx

First , don't punch me :)
But yes I know how we hit out at food when things don't go right then we think crist I should not of done that , but hey keep with Cd and you will be happy that you did :)

thankyou miss cheeky, was feeling blue, feel a bit better now =)

Back