GOOD NEWS

Yes Minerva they were tears off relief of letting go of the old me. Im ok with knowing its something im always going to have to keep in check becuase now that it isnt my dirty dark secret anymore it somehow doesnt feel quite so powerful anymore.
RTM all for the for me huni. Said it from day 1 and have never even gave it a second thought. For me my journey will not be finished until I do RTM.

I started exercising from day 1 of LL. I always did alot of exercise until I started gaining the weight and am loving it so much. Spoke to my LLC just incase I was overdoing it but she told me as long as I wasnt lightheaded or dizzy then I am ok.

Totally agree with you regarding starting from scratch with food again. I want to get my head around the fact that I need to eat to live and not live to eat :D

Thanks BL. Am over the moon. Starting to get loads of comments from everyone this week - that i have enough off now and to be honest its really getting on my t*ts. Wish everyone would leave me alone and let me get to a healthy weight without trying to sabotage me :sigh:

What t*ts ??!!!!!
Only joking hun. I have missed all these posts and only just seen your fab pictures. I've had computer problems, been away for work and now I've been struck down with a virus, so haven't been on here for a while.
It's wonderful seeing your success. As Min has said LL isn't the answer to all life's problems, but I see it as giving us a jump start and some of the coping mechanisms for the future.
I think the main point is that you have proved to yourself that you can be in control in a healthy way. It isn't always going to be easy. We can't take our eye off the ball for too long.
I can't believe that it's now almost 2 years that I've been maintaining. I know the statistics are against it and that has been scary from the start, but I consider myself lucky.
The my LLC says "isn't it amazing- the harder you work, the luckier you become!"
Well done hun, enjoy your success. Don't take any notice of what anyone else says, unless it's what you want to hear.
xx

Aaaaaaaaw BL hope u get over ur virus huni.

My god 2 years is incredible. Until recently I would have said 'I hope I can be like you and maintain' - but now I know I can - if I want to and I want to more than anything.

I know its not all going to be plain sailing but I am going to do it Thanks for being here and supporting me since day one - i couldnt have done it on my own :)

Back