Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

I have discovered Calippo Shots are 1.5 syns for 80g tub/pot thingy! xxx

I saw on a blog earlier someone recommending making 1/2 pint of sugar free jelly and waiting until it cools, before it sets whisk in o% fat natural yogurt (I used total) and the more you whisk the lighter it gets, honestly its absolutely gorgeous and Free free freee!!!!!!

I do that with Quark too. I made up the lemon and lime the other day, whisked in quark and added some chopped up stem ginger (synned), my dad loved it !!

we used to call it fruit cream fluff when I was little, making it with evap milk :D Think i prefer it with yoghurt especially as its free !!

Anyone know what the syn value is for a miniuture twirl and McDonnells super noodles chicken flavour?? Thank u!! :)

Anyone know what the syn value is for a miniuture twirl and McDonnells super noodles chicken flavour?? Thank u!! :)

The teeny tiny twirl bites I've weighed and worked out to 15 cals each so two = 1 1/2 syns. I don't go to class so will stand corrected if Syns online say different. I hope not as I keep munching on the nom nom!

Asda "Bubbly Bites" - you get 15 in a bag. They do milk chocolate and White chocolate. Each bar is three squares - gorgeous and 2 syns! Perfect!

:) X

Attachments

• image-3674737760.jpg
    image-3674737760.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 123
CurvyKaren said:
Asda "Bubbly Bites" - you get 15 in a bag. They do milk chocolate and White chocolate. Each bar is three squares - gorgeous and 2 syns! Perfect!

:) X

Ok, I'm getting these!! X

I thought they were 3 syns each...

Shrimpy said:
I thought they were 3 syns each...

Do you know... I was thinking the same thing! It was a woman in our group that told me and i reckon they are 3 syns x

They are 55 cals i think so technically 2.75 syns, so I count them as 3 ;)

PS - They are lovely!

Back