Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

ooooh I have to admit i'm not a chocolate lover so I use my syns in the form of 2 glasses of wine a night after the kids have been put to bed :) Helps the dinner go down nicely too.

Swizzels refresher chewy bar MEGA 40g - 8 syns

the normal sized refresher bar - 20g - i assume would be 4 syns

I don't think I've shared this on this thread before - if you have read it on another thread then sorry for the repeat.

I actually like some of the sugar free sweets that are out right now. I only have 2 to tell you about though!

1) Asda sugar free lemon boiled sweets, kinda like a serbert lemon.

Free for the odd few - but do begin to incur a syn value after a while. I haven't got a packet on me to give you specifics right now but will do if anyone is interested.

2) Fruitella have some new sugar free gummy sweets out. Just like wine gums but they actually taste better!

These do have a syn value but the slimming world calculator doesn't seem to go below 1/2 a syn...

1 sweet = 1/2syn
BUT after continuing the calculations every couple of sweets....

10 sweets 3syns.

The packet costs 80p and they are well worth it.
:D

Hi
Does anyone knows the syns in a Mini Twister and a King Prawn Chow Mein?
Thanks Piglet

Just found out a cadbury's chomp is only 3 syns! What a cool way to get my 5-a-day (chomps that is ;) ) :rotflmao:

Hey Beki, Great news although don't think I should start... chomps were the contributing factor to the last 3 stone I put on!!!! Once I start I can't stop... then comes the cravings for other yummy naughty stuff......

well yes, there is the weigh-gain to consider.. but chomps.. mmmmmmmmmmmmm :D lol

Can anyone give me sin value for Thorntons Viennese truffle bars? They're 195 kcal per bar, 11.7g fat (8.0g saturated) 0.3g fibre

Thanks.

Hi Anna, sad news is ur right.... I just checked too

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *runs off into the distance, totally distraught* :rotflmao:

Mars Bar minis (19.7grams) are 4.5 syns...
French Fries = 4syns
Curly Wurly = 6syns

mmmm

curly wurlys are my saviour :D

I just had a curly wurly, washed down with a can of Pepsi Max.

*DROOL*

2 finger kit kat is my saviour i have one every night 5.5 syns

Mindy

Back