Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Just had a mini twister ice cream - 45 cals so only 2 syns
Yummy + v low syn x

Current fave is the Kit Kat cookies n cream, 2 finger packet = 5.5 syns but SO good!

Re: Low Syn Treats

I'm really craving ice cream as its hot here. Was looking up my favourites on the website and soleros are 3 or 4 syns cant remember which. Cant wait to get one :) Sounds really sad when I say I cant wait, I'd of eaten two or three in a day previously!

Hi. Anyone know how many Syns in the smaller box of Mikado's? When I was at a SW group 3 years ago, our Consultant said they were 8 Syns for the whole box but just wondered if they'd changed. Thanks.

Hi. Anyone know how many Syns in the smaller box of Mikado's? When I was at a SW group 3 years ago, our Consultant said they were 8 Syns for the whole box but just wondered if they'd changed. Thanks.

the last i heard Mikado,s are half a syn each

Hello. Sorry if im posting in the wrong thing... would I be right in saying that a 700ml bottle of bacardi breezer at 252calories would be 13 syns? X

12.5 syns x

When no free food allowance 20 cals = 1 syn

New on the market, Muller Light Desserts. Come in 3 flavours, toffee, milk chocolate or white chocolate. Only tried the milk chocolate so far but it was delicious and only 5 syns per 100g pot. On offer for £1 per pack of 4 in Asda at the moment................... Nutrition Information | Müller

Pink n Whites - 2.5 Syns and really help to keep sweet treat cravings at bay! :D Meringue nests are also good, can be loaded up with fruit and yogurt x

I'm really wanting to find some other low syns treats other than Alpen Light? Suggestions anyone?
Hi, here are my low syns treats:
Muller lights free
Muller lights greek yogurt, 0.5 syns
Hartleys sugar free jelly pots, 10kcal & 0.5 syns
Flake 99 are 2.5 syns (buy in iceland)
Mini twister lolly ices 2.5 syns
Options sachets 2.5 syns
Asda chosen by you chocolate mousse, 40% less fat, 3.5 syns
Full size twister lolly ice 4 syns
Fab lolly ices 4 syns
Weight watchers carrot cake slices 4 syns
Weight watchers caramel cake bars 4 syns