Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

my fave treats are
Curly Wurly - 6 syns
Mini-milk - 1.5 syns
Options hot choc - 2 syns

haven't trusted myself to treat myself to anything bigger as have a tendency to binge!

need a chocolate fix daily so I try to use my syns for part of this but gettin g sick of milky ways- any other chocolate around the same syns value suggestions please?

Not sure how many syns there are in milky ways, but 99 flakes are 2.5 syns, treat size areos are 3 syns, I usually have a freddo which is 5 syns

I need a choc fix every day too, but I'm finding that the Options Mint Choc 2 syns is very good for it (using milk as hex)

Its the ones u put in icecreams :D
I buy mine from iceland, about £1.70 a box i think...

flakes.jpg

just been to iceland and bought 2 boxes of these and im really impressed with the size of these flakes for only 2.5 syns:eek::party0019:.think im in heaven,will certainley fix a chocolate attack.thanks for posting this,im weel chuffed(easily pleased lol )

i couldnt buy them would end up eating the whole box in one go lol

A bowl of natural yog, sprinkle some sweetener and 6g of cocoa powder. Choccie pudding for just 1 syn. Add chopped banana, berries, satsuma or pear, etc.

Its not exactly 'treat size' but if i can save my syns for the day have a crunchie (9 1/2). Yum!!!!!!

I LOVE mikado at 1/2 a syn each you can eat the WHOLE BOX!!! Nothing in moderation.....!!

Not according to my Consultant :( ... These are 1 syn each, not 1/2 ... she marked it on my food diary last week .. i`d been eating them as a treat as 1/2 a syn each ..... but she corrected me .... gutted !!!!

Think i mayneed a box of flakes...i think two of these would feel more than a mini twix

Back