Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Not according to my Consultant :( ... These are 1 syn each, not 1/2 ... she marked it on my food diary last week .. i`d been eating them as a treat as 1/2 a syn each ..... but she corrected me .... gutted !!!!

Eeeeek, I was gutted when I read this but phew... SW online says;

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kraft Mikado, Dark/Milk/White Chocolate each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green ½ Syn
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Eeeeek, I was gutted when I read this but phew... SW online says;

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kraft Mikado, Dark/Milk/White Chocolate each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green ½ Syn
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Ha ha ha .... i think i love you !!!! I`m going to question her about it again then ...... I`d had 6, and synned then at half a syn each, so 3 syns, and i`d dunked them in my cup of tea and it just nicely curbed my choccy craving. But she said no and that would be 6 syns as they are a syn each :eek: ... i was like "eeeeeek" they`re not worth 6 syns lolololol so stopped getting them !!!!

Hi everyone....

Im sure ive seent his somewhere on here before but ive searched and searched and cant find it!!!!

Im looking for the syn value for Asdas chocolate eggs...the only like mini eggs but even smaller. Theyre called teeny weeny eggs....but i think they used to be called something else. Ive calculated them on the sw site but it seems high for what they are (or it could be my wishful thinking!!!) The packets sat here looking us saying 'eat meeeeeeeee', but were trying to be good! :devilangel:

Oh and boo hoo its sunday night! Come back friday night all is forgiven! :banghead:

Hi everyone....

Im sure ive seent his somewhere on here before but ive searched and searched and cant find it!!!!

Im looking for the syn value for Asdas chocolate eggs...the only like mini eggs but even smaller. Theyre called teeny weeny eggs....but i think they used to be called something else. Ive calculated them on the sw site but it seems high for what they are (or it could be my wishful thinking!!!) The packets sat here looking us saying 'eat meeeeeeeee', but were trying to be good! :devilangel:

Oh and boo hoo its sunday night! Come back friday night all is forgiven! :banghead:

Hi hun, if the food you are eating is pure bad (e.g. choc / crisps / biscuits) then 20kcal is 1 syn, sometimes this is the easiest way to work it out. xx

Re: syns in treats

foodfairy said:
rainbow drops are an old favourite of mine at 2 syns per pack

chuppa chups sugar free lollies are 1.5 syns each and last ages ;)

walkers french fries are only 4.5 syns a pack

Is that the 80g bag of rainbow drops?

I love Cadbury's Curly Whurly's (6 syns)- infact I may end up looking like one!! :)

Shape Low Fat Deserts...White Choc, Toffee and other flavours available 5 1/2 syns! Love love love the white choc one :D

I see here that the treat size cadbury buttons, 15g bag are 4 syns, although I seen another thread saying they are 2?? Does anyone know which is right? I've been having these and counting them as 2. If you use the 20kcal = 1 syn they work out at 2.

I see here that the treat size cadbury buttons, 15g bag are 4 syns, although I seen another thread saying they are 2?? Does anyone know which is right? I've been having these and counting them as 2. If you use the 20kcal = 1 syn they work out at 2.

According to SW website, they are 4 syns, which is about right for treat size chocolate.

Really? Booo!! Well that blows the 20kcal = 1 syn theory out the window then, is this theory not very accurate then? I assumed that if there was no free food allowance it should be about right. I Think il stick to cadbury light mousses, thanks..

Back