Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Hi rickcov how many syns are in a cadburys light mousse then. Drooling at the sound of that thanks

Hi hollys nan, I'm led to believe they are 3 syns. Which is great consindering they taste exactly the same as normal ones! :)

Love this thread!!! Cannot believe that the 99 flakes are only 2.5 syns!!!
Hope to get into town tomorrow,so will have a look in iceland & fingers crossed they're still only £1.70 for a box!Sick of only eating 2 finger kitkats at 5.5 syns,just seems a waste when a lil flakes 2.5 & Soooo much more chocolatty!!
Thanks everyone for your great low syn treat ideas :D

Well thats me then in Iceland tomorrow. Oh feel so hungry now, well naughty hungry if you know what I mean! ha ha. Thanks everyone for helping me be a very small syner!:thankyou:

hi i bought some in iceland yesturday for 2.00 still worth it though and best kept in freezer so you dont see them every time you open the cupboard;);)

is there a list anywhere for syns in chocolate bars?

Hello - please can anyone tell me how many syns in a 35g bag of rainbow drops. Someone said 1.5 but there was confusion of whether that wasweight watcher points. I've gone out and bought a 4 pack and need to know before I let myself loose on them! Thanks!

Anyone know the syn value for

Wilton klipso bar ( old school bar.. Just gad to have one)

And

Kinder maxi king- 178 cals- 12.8 fat- 6.7 sat fat

Thanks

at the moment my favourite treat is one of those Malteaser Bunnies...8 syns!!

usually have mine when I get back from weigh-in ;)

hi i bought some in iceland yesturday for 2.00 still worth it though and best kept in freezer so you dont see them every time you open the cupboard;);)

Thanks chocoslim,did'nt get into town today,but going in the morning,and £2 is still fantasic value!
Will defo be putting mine in freezer too or they'll all be gone in an hour!

shifty said:
Thanks chocoslim,did'nt get into town today,but going in the morning,and £2 is still fantasic value!
Will defo be putting mine in freezer too or they'll all be gone in an hour!

If you have a morrisons near by they Are £1.51! :)

If you have a morrisons near by they Are £1.51! :)

Never....I was in there yesterday,but never even thought of looking for them! will call back in tomorrow...Thanks RickCov.

No probs :) I've found that morrisons is good for quite a few things, especially the eat smart sausages! Yum

Hi RickCov,
I bought some of those eat smart crackers when I was at morrisons & just wondered if you knew if they were synned? They're fat free & only 10 cals per 3 crackers,although they don't taste of much,they're ok if you want something crunchy with a bit of quark on.

shifty said:
Hi RickCov,
I bought some of those eat smart crackers when I was at morrisons & just wondered if you knew if they were synned? They're fat free & only 10 cals per 3 crackers,although they don't taste of much,they're ok if you want something crunchy with a bit of quark on.

Hi shifty, are they the eat smart snack crackers? If so they are 1/2 syn per 3 crackers! :)

Yes,they're the ones...thought they might be synned with them having flour in them! I went with the 20cal=1syn rule as I was'nt sure,glad I did,they're not bad for 3 little crackers,I had 6 with quark on,not the sweetest tastiest snack,but just needed that biscuit crunch even though I've never been a big biscuit eater!
Thanks x

shifty said:
Yes,they're the ones...thought they might be synned with them having flour in them! I went with the 20cal=1syn rule as I was'nt sure,glad I did,they're not bad for 3 little crackers,I had 6 with quark on,not the sweetest tastiest snack,but just needed that biscuit crunch even though I've never been a big biscuit eater!
Thanks x

That's weird you say that actually. Since I started I've been craving chocolatey things, but before I started I would never eat chocolate!.. Crisps were my thing.

Back