Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Maybe it's what our bodies are craving/needing,or maybe we're just really wanting the things we know we should'nt really have! lol

Hi

Can anyone tell me how many syns a tube of smarties is please, I've got some in the cupboard and am tempted to eat them lol, thanks xx Boo xx

Hi

Can anyone tell me how many syns a tube of smarties is please, I've got some in the cupboard and am tempted to eat them lol, thanks xx Boo xx

Hi Boo,
They have no free food allowance,so for every 20calories = 1 syn...Hope that helps.

hi can anyone tell me how many syns is in a chocolate flavour filled brioche?

nutrition info -

38.75g (this is for one brioche)
cals 137
protein 3.1g
carbs 21.2g
of which sugar 8.1g
fat 4.5g
of which saturates 2.7g
fibre 0.8g
sodium 0.16g

Thanks in advance, dont go to class anymore so cant go on the syns calculator and these are lovely :)

hi can anyone tell me how many syns is in a chocolate flavour filled brioche?

nutrition info -

38.75g (this is for one brioche)
cals 137
protein 3.1g
carbs 21.2g
of which sugar 8.1g
fat 4.5g
of which saturates 2.7g
fibre 0.8g
sodium 0.16g

Thanks in advance, dont go to class anymore so cant go on the syns calculator and these are lovely :)

There's 7 syns if you do it as 20cals=1 syn Stacy,as there's no free food allowance in briochs...hope that helps Stacy.

Hi Boo,
They have no free food allowance,so for every 20calories = 1 syn...Hope that helps.

Thank you! Well they are 89kal so thats 4 1/2 syns! whoop! whoop! :D:D:D:D Boo xx

Thank you! Well they are 89kal so thats 4 1/2 syns! whoop! whoop! :D:D:D:D Boo xx

Is that for a normal sized tube Boo???
They're well worth the 4 1/2 syns if it is,will defo be stocking up on some smarties!!! lol:D

Hey everyone,

I just found out that I have been accepted for my post-graduate degree in Primary teaching (YAY!) and my Stepmum has made some red velvet cupcakes to celebrate, I plan on having one after my weigh-in tonight but I have absolutuley no idea how to syn them!

they are about the size of a regular single cupcake and have butter frosting on top and buttermilk in the sponge, I'm guessing they will be high!

can anyone hazard a guess?! thankyou! :)

I have made red velvet cup cakes before with butter milk from my HummingBird Bakery cook book (also highly recommend visiting the shop in portobello market, although probably not the nest place to visit while on any 'diet') The ingredients for 12 are as follows:

60 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
150 g caster sugar
1 egg
10 g cocoa powder
20 ml red food colouring (preferably Dr. Oetker Red Food Colouring)
1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract 120 ml buttermilk 150 g plain flour 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
11⁄2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
1 quantity Cream Cheese Frosting (page 11)
a 12-hole cupcake tray, lined with paper cases (see note on page 4)
Makes 12

If some clever chap know how to syn that & divide by 12, that would give an indication??? But also may be too much hassle?

Enjoy x

I have made red velvet cup cakes before with butter milk from my HummingBird Bakery cook book (also highly recommend visiting the shop in portobello market, although probably not the nest place to visit while on any 'diet') The ingredients for 12 are as follows:

60 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
150 g caster sugar
1 egg
10 g cocoa powder
20 ml red food colouring (preferably Dr. Oetker Red Food Colouring)
1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract 120 ml buttermilk 150 g plain flour 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
11⁄2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
1 quantity Cream Cheese Frosting (page 11)
a 12-hole cupcake tray, lined with paper cases (see note on page 4)
Makes 12

If some clever chap know how to syn that & divide by 12, that would give an indication??? But also may be too much hassle?

Enjoy x

aaah thankyou! I think she used that exact recipe too! :D

I just put it down as 20 syns to be on the safe side! haha!

IT WAS DELISHHH :p

Is that for a normal sized tube Boo???
They're well worth the 4 1/2 syns if it is,will defo be stocking up on some smarties!!! lol:D

Hiya sorry for the delay, yes thats a normal size tube! Happy days lol xx Boo xx

Apparently there are 263 cals - so going on the 20 cals to 1 syn make that 13 syns.

calgeo said:
Hate to be the bearer of bad news ladies but smarties (my fav lol) are 9syns a tube.......... they are 89 cals for 1/2 tube x

Thanks for that calgeo,
Glad I didn't buy any now I'd have been very disappointed if I had lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys my god im drooling after reading this thread, one good snack i found is Twix fino 7 syns for both fingers. . not bad, although i found my mums box of flake's the other day. . . dismissed as clearly to high in syns. . . now ive found out not *gulp* think she should have hid them better lol!

I keep seeing the rainbow drops mentioned on here, not that i think my local co op sells them anymore and i cant find them anywhere else but out of interest what size bag was the syn value for?

aaah thankyou! I think she used that exact recipe too! :D

I just put it down as 20 syns to be on the safe side! haha!

IT WAS DELISHHH :p

They're my favourites! Thought i would see how many syns in them, as i am craving a normal yummy cakes & have tried baking some SW friendly recipes & they've not been that good. Each cupcake including the icing is 13.5 syns, which i dont think is that bad! I am considering making some & taking them to work so i cant have more than 1!

Back