Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

They're my favourites! Thought i would see how many syns in them, as i am craving a normal yummy cakes & have tried baking some SW friendly recipes & they've not been that good. Each cupcake including the icing is 13.5 syns, which i dont think is that bad! I am considering making some & taking them to work so i cant have more than 1!

Oh wow thats not bad at all!! :D

haha I agree, sometimes I think its just better to go the whole hog and have the full fat version....just the one! :)

ooh I hope you make some, they are just delicious! and yes bring them into work, if I had 20 of them in front of me my whole weight loss would be in danger! haha

Does anyone know how many sins are in a wee packet of Fruitellas ?

Hi guys my god im drooling after reading this thread, one good snack i found is Twix fino 7 syns for both fingers. . not bad, although i found my mums box of flake's the other day. . . dismissed as clearly to high in syns. . . now ive found out not *gulp* think she should have hid them better lol!

I keep seeing the rainbow drops mentioned on here, not that i think my local co op sells them anymore and i cant find them anywhere else but out of interest what size bag was the syn value for?
Hi sorry just looked on sw website cos i like the twix fino and it says twix fino twin bar 38g 9.5 syns sorry.

curly wurly - 6 syns - but worth it!! XX

I want a treat tomorrow, something for dessert like cake or pudding. Preferably something chocolatey but I don't want to go over board on syns. Any suggestions would be lovely!

Sweet things

Hi ladies and gents

I hope I'm posting in the right place.

I'm new to SW (3rd day) and so far I'm loving it however I must admit to be missing sweet things, I'm sitting here now thinking I could just eat some jaffa cakes or choc digestives (not that we have any in the house) but what do you all reach for if you fancy something sweet?

Thank you!
xxx

I love curly wurlys 6 syns or small meringues only 1 syn each, they are great for that low syn sweetness!

this is exactly what your syns are there for, if you fancy a jaffa cake then have one, as long as you are within the maximum daily syn allowance of 15 syns you are still on plan :)

skinnydawn said:
options hot choc! 2 syns xx

I have to agree! I always have different flavour sachets in house & they are always my first choice when I have a sweet craving :)

Chocolate digestives are about 4 syns each, so not too bad - that's one of my chocolate treats, as I'm not a massive biscuit fan so it's enough to give me a chocolate fix without wanting to binge. The new Cadbury caramel biscuits are only 3.5 syns each, the Crunchie ones are 4 syns and the Bourneville ones are 4.5 syns.

Alpen lights also aren't too bad (3 syns each I believe?) and I've just discovered Kellog's Fibre Plus bars, 5.5 syns for the milk chocolate ones.

Beyond that, I do enjoy chocolate weetabix, two for a Hex B + 2 syns.

I try to save my syns for evening, then just before bed I can have a bit of a chocolate fix without feeling guilty!

i have a curly wurly (6 syns) or cadbury's light chocolate mousse( 3 syns) yummy!!

Alpen lights are good. They are 3 syns each or you can have 2 for a healthy extra b choice (found that amazing info out on these forums and double checked with slimming world!).
It even includes chocolate fudge and chocolate orange flavours, so they're good if you wanna get a chocolate hit!

Also lately I've been having a stewed apple with tablespoon of mincemeat as a healthy extra b choice somedays. I usually sprinkle a bit of cinnamon and sweetener on top of them before eating. So nice, and it fills you up quite nicely!

Hifi bars are good too (healthy extra b choice or 6 syns).

I ate a lot of scan bran cakes the first week of being back on slimming world, and got a very good loss that week. Used to make them when I did the slimming world diet a few years ago too, and whenever I ate those I had a very good loss that week.

And theres always curly wurlys, fudge bars, etc that are quite low syn wise.

I have low sugar jelly too which is very low in syns and they're good for a sweet hit!

Good luck with your first week by the way!

Back