Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

well worth the 3 syns . . . took me ages to eat one cause they r rock hard will b stockin up on these to stop me eatin anythin else .. . . not had a good weekend food wise ive eated everythin in sight and didnt really enjoy any of it . . .will get back on track today . . . hopefully

Does anyone know syn value for a greggs iced Easter bun? The little cupcakes with yellow icing, sugar bits & a plastic ring on top???

Thanks in advance x

best chocs syns?

just started SW yesterday and slowly getting my head round things.What do u do 4 ur choc fix and what syns r they

thank u

one of my fave snacks is the chocolate macado sticks at 1 syn each andalpen light bars in chocolate and fudge flavour and they are 3 syns each:p

skips 4.5 syns on all plans
fridge raiders chicken bites, the southern fried chicken flavour is 2.5 syns on a red day and the roast chicken flavour are 3 syns.
fridge raiders roast chicken mighty bite is 0.5 syns on a red day :)

strawberry millions are so good for the syns! 8.5syns for 65g and they last for ages! oh and i thought micados are 0.5syn each? xxx

Can any one help I really love nestle cinnamon Grahams and icant get online I was wandering they they can count as a hxb if not how many sums wld a bowl be?

i will try n find out 4 u but i doubt its a hxb, will have a look 2 see if i can find it anywhere.. xx

well i cant find it but just check how many cals in serving and divide by 20, should give u a rough amount of how many syns itll be xx

thats ok, thats not too bad actually xx

Small crunchies are 4 syns :)

sushi

not sure if ive got this right but the snack pack sushi from tesco is only 1/2 syn and a lovely little treat for the mid afternoon munchies!

syns/treats....

Hi All,

just wanted to hear all the little treats that you keep in the cupboard for cheeky syns??
Im a savoury freak most of the time, but I ve been craving the odd little chocolate fix.

Think I need to make a treat box of thing that are around 5 syns.

Can you give me your favourites? Then I can have a big variety :love047:

I did just get some snack a jacks to start the box but want lots of goodies for those moments when fruit just wont do ha ha ha

x

Back