Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

I don't keep any treats in the house because that would be too much temptation for me. My treat of choice is a chocolate minimilk ice cream which is 1.5syns. When I feel I have earnt one I walk to the local corner shop to buy one.

I love Aero bubbleball ice creams (5 syns) choc and mint ice cream with a chocolate ball in the base yummy. The large flumps are good also they are 1 1/2 syns each usually about 10p each buy mine from the co op.

I have - aero biscuit bars ( the new ones ) 5syns
2 finger kit kats - 5.5 syns
single time outs - 4 syns
Choc Special K mini breaks 5 syns
Skinny cow icecream lollies ( triple choc brownie , mint chc chip and caramel shortcake , all lush ) 4.5 syns
curly wirly - 6 syns

:D

Mikados - 1/2 syn each :D

I dont have any I have never been 1 for snacking I do have 2 bags of ryvita worcester sauce flavour (maybe out of date now)
in my fellas goodie there is

Mr Kipling
Bakewell Slices/St Clements Slices/Angel slices/Fondant fancies
3 Xmas selection boxes
Box Maltesers
Tin (plastic) Celebrations (Xmas pressie)
After eights
Bakin boys flapjacks
Penguin wafer bars

i love a curly wurly from the fridge to munch on. mini mirangues are low syn too, i usually crunch a couple up in a half frozen mullerlight.
velvet crunch crisps are very yummy for 4 syns i think.
a savory one i used for tonight was tesco meat free garlic kievs, 4 syns each and it was bloomin gorgeous with a jacket potato.

Oh my god, my list is HUUUUUUGE!
Bassets Mini flumps 0.5syns
Mikado 0.5 syn each (all 4 flavours)
Jumbo caramel snack a jacks - 2.5syns
Morrisons Morris and safari friends jelly pack (from the multibag) 2.5syns
Treatsize fudge 3.0 syns
Treatsize chomp 3.0 syns
Treatsize curly wurly 3.0syns
Lees snow balls 3.5syns
Treatsize flakes 4.0 syns
Treatsize buttons 4.0syns
treatsize crunchie 4.0syns
Jaffa cake bars 5.0syns
25g Caramel Snack a jack bags 5.0syns
Blue ribands 5.0syns
single finger Drifter 5.0syns
Breakaways 5.0syns
Galaxy caramel cake bars 6.0syns

There's probably more in the cupboard and freezer? that I can't remember!

I eat so much ***** but with in my syns!

How can Mikado be half a syn??
Are they ten calories??
Sorry am new to this. Or do you have different Mikado in the UK???

Wow this fantastic, shrimpy, you have just made me smile... Snowballs amazing!!!

Thanks everyone , I have some new ideas now, keep em coming i love it x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

At the minute i have:
Mini milkybars 3.5
Mini bags of buttons 3.5
Mikados white and nut .5 each
Lotus biscuits 2
Meringe nests 3.5
Pink and whites 3.5
Velvet crunch cridps 4?
And loads of yogurt to make ice cream! X

Help - Snack Suggestions

I recently lost 1 stone 3 lbs with Slimmers World and then had a holiday and put 1/2 stone back on !! Ooopps :cry:

Well want to get back with it Monday but struggling as I want to snack .... Any low syn snack suggestions ??!!

Would be very grateful as seems like all my hard work is being ruined xx :wave_cry:

Well done for your weight loss. Try not to feel disheartened by your gain - you will soon shift this again :)

For low/syn free snacks how about:
Mug Shots - Minestrone, Roast Chicken, Tomato & Herb, Chow Mein, Spicy Sweet & Sour all FREE. With other flavours ranging from 0.5 syns to 3.5
Mattesons Mighty Bite - Roast chicken or Tikka flavour just 0.5 syns each!
Alpen Light Bars - Apple & Sultana, Chocolate & Fudge, Chocolate Orange, Citrus Fruits, Double Chocolate and Summer Fruits - All flavours 3syns on all plans or 2HEB's on Extra Easy.

HTH! xx

after a few weeks following green i have found that as long as you have a generous free portion, with lots of superfree, you dont need to snack...could be me,

letsgetlosing said:
after a few weeks following green i have found that as long as you have a generous free portion, with lots of superfree, you dont need to snack...could be me,

Think it depends on the person and also their schedule. :) Personally I don't need to snack between breakfast and lunch, but my blood sugar gets too low if I don't eat from 12ish to 8ish which despite best intentions is when dinner gets to the table, so I usually have a snack around 5pm which is essential to stop me getting too ratty. :) If I could manage dinner earlier this might not be an issue but I never can. :)

Personally prefer to snack and make a point of eating every three hours or so - keeps the metabolism ticking over

Me too circes, but mostly cause my tummy tells me it's snack time that often. It's usually sorted out by a piece of fruit or fruit & yog. :)

Back