Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Do the mullerlights freeze like icecream girls and can you leave them in over night or just for a few hours ??

Seafood sticks have been my snack of the day. Syn free and tasty (and cheap).

Do the mullerlights freeze like icecream girls and can you leave them in over night or just for a few hours ??
I find that 1 hour 45 mins - 2 hours is the best amount of time to freeze them for - they turn out the same consistency as mr whippy from the ice cream van:D

Low syn treats? Quick chocolate fix?

i'm desperate for a chocolate fix but don't want to go overboard with my syns..

does anybody know any low syn / free food to treat a sweet tooth craving?

I've just bought some Skinny Cow Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Lollies which are yummy but they're too soft and I eat them too quick! Not bad for 4.5 syns though :)

Went shopping today looking for some low syn yummies, and picked up some angel delight, only to find when I got home that it is 15 syns?!!!!

Is there anything similar / chocolate / sweet that is low syn but keep me sane? Thanks

Kelloggs fibre plus are lovely, they're a choc cereal bar and count as a HEXB or 6 syns I think. Apen light choc fudge cereal bars are only 3 syns (or 2 for HEXB), not quite as chocolatey, but nice.
I also quite like blue riband wafers (5) or 2 finger kitkats (5.5)

Thanks! I love the Alpen Light Bars but only got the summer fruit ones in atm, and not too keen on them! i may try those Blue Riband bars... :) Thankss

Thanks! I love the Alpen Light Bars but only got the summer fruit ones in atm, and not too keen on them! i may try those Blue Riband bars... :) Thankss

Try crumbling the alpen light summer fruits into mullerlight vanilla + choc sprinkled yogurt and add some fresh strawberries and rasberries...lovely

Hi Im new to slimming world and minimins have you tried chocolate hazelnut nutella, spread it on riveta (or crush the riveta up and mix choc spread in) it tastes like forero rocha (cant spell sorry) rivetas as hexb 1 tbs choc spread 4 syns, yummy x

Try crumbling the alpen light summer fruits into mullerlight vanilla + choc sprinkled yogurt and add some fresh strawberries and rasberries...lovely

oooh that sounds good! also like the sound of ferroro roche ;) hehe, may have to try these! thanks guys :) xxxxxx

I regularly "suck a kitkat to death" It can take me as long as 20 or 30 mins sometimes. ;)

2 fingers is 5.5 syns and if you eat it slowly its well worth the syns.

so if i bought one of the four finger kit kats it would be 11 syns? can only get the two finger ones in multipacks! xxx

sorry im not sure but not that much compared to ice cream. if u have the packaging u could use the 20 cals to 1 syn rule :) xxxx

fancying the joe delucci sorbet, cos its ultra low fat and stuff but cannot find any information on calories and syns anywhere! :( xxxx

i think theres a website that tells you calories in anything, have a look on google, maybe called calorie finder or somehting like that lol xx

i think theres a website that tells you calories in anything, have a look on google, maybe called calorie finder or somehting like that lol xx

No i can't find it anywhere i've tried everything, i've emailed them but no reply and its gorgeous... it claims to be dairy free, gluten free and fat free... :( xxxxxxx

sorry ive tried helping but dunno xx

I think sorbet is roughly 5syns per 100g...

Back