Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Um... Depends on the size of the scoop! In the back of your book I think it says the size of a scoop of sorbet... I'd go with 5 for a small one OR 7 for a medium one.

does anyone know the syns in Jacobs club chocolate bars please? just the plain chocolate ones:D

6.0syns.

Thank you :)

The majority of treatsized choc bars/packs are under 5 syns....I like the treatsized boxes of mini smarties (3.5 syns) and the treatsized packs of buttons (4 syns) :)

Hannah:) said:
I have posh chocolates at 2syns each :)
Well Tesco 'Selection Box'

Used to manage the box without thinking but now I carefully select 3 to enjoy for the evening - each one seems to last much longer in my mouth too!!

Actually Little but often is much nicer than more and often!

I agree! It's amazing how long I can make choc last now, don't think it ever touched the sides before!!!

Hannah:) said:
Makes me more selective in what chocolate I buy now as well - Don't want to waste syns on making the wrong choice!

Special offer/ cheap WHATEVER! I don't care no more! Just buy my favourites!

The Scary Thing is the couple of chocolates I don't like in the box won't be ate - I'd rather bin them than waste syns on them! Whereas before i'd eat them not to waste them!

That is a perfect example of where your 'head' is in terms of dieting....mine is in the same place as yours finally and it's paying off!! I find that a little pack of chocs and an options h.c satisfies my choc craving now, whereas before I needed to have eaten my own body weight in the stuff before I was satisfied!! Lol

A great little treat are the Hershey kisses in dark choc , 2syns but they re wrapped so cute that each one feels like a little gift ha ha , somehow they re enough to take that craving away for me xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hmm.. how big was it? Which packet? Can you find the pic online?

Fox's small box of minty poppets = 9.5 syns
Mint tic tacs = 1 syn per 12 drops
Fox's bubbly mint crisp echo bar = 6.5 syns
Nestle mint match makers = 1 syn each
Burton's Mint viscount = 4.5 syns each
Asda flying saucers = 4 syns per pack
Kinder happy hippo's = 6 syns each
Haribo starmix = 0.5 syn each
Love hearts = 7 syns per standard tube
Sherbet fountain = 4.5 syns
Strawberry millions = 8.5 syns per 65g
Just a few from an old mag:D
Burtons mint viscount.... I can categorically state that the syn value that you have given is most definitely wrong? How do I know this?... because there is no such thing as just 1! ;) They're a bit like Pringles... "once you pop, you can't stop" ;) :D

That sounds more like it - 10.5 for the pack. Thanks honey xxx

They are my fave - well next to M&M Peanut Butter flavour.

There is a theme! xxx

You're welcome. :) I am a tenacius wee bugger aren't I? LOL. I will find the syn value... Nothing can beat me! ;)

Well apart from that stupid "Lovehearts dip"

Whats your favourite treat for 5 sins

I've got 5 or 6 syns most evenings for a treat
What do you have ?
I love caxtons pink and White mallow biscuits
At 2 1/2 syns each I can indulge in 2 with a coffee yum

Back