Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

hollys nan said:
mikado biscuits, 1/2 a syn each so lots of them for 5 syns!

Do you mean the little thin matchstick type?

Or the ones from Ireland with the coconut top?

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

These are the ones
mikado-jeu-enfant-adulte-20070806.jpg

i thought we could start a thread with the syns value of our fav treats on it, fro quick reference when ure in the midst of a serious craving!!

my treat is
fun size snickers 5 syns

i love snickers so going to have to get some of these i didnt realise they were only 5 syns of pure yumminess :-0:p

My fave is a Curly Wurly 6.5 syns - looks like a lot more bar than it actually is!

These ones?
mikado.jpg

3.0syns each. :)

Butterkist Light Toffee Popcorn (6.5 syns)

Nightmare to find in the shops but worth it as it's quite a big packet and tastes the same as full fat popcorn!

Hi, Im new to slimming world, getting some great ideas on this site, a bit of a chocoholic, so great to know I can still have little treats! Im doing my first SW class on tuesday, have been browsing for a couple of days here to start getting an idea of how SW works, thank god I havent got to weigh everything! x

You ll be amazed at the little goodies you can find that are low syns, it makes you quite the investigator ha ha h a

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Does any one know Syns for hartleys fat free pineapple in jelly? I am hoping they are low for some reason I thought the pots were 1/2 a Syn but I saw some where they may not be ooppsy 175g

Just brought the following :

Pink/White wafer 2.5
Caramel snack jack 2.5
Cadbury shortcake pack 5
Milkado 0.5
Galaxy caramel cake bar 6
Cadbury caramel cake bar 6.5
Kitkat 2 fingered bar 5.5
Cadbury time out single wafer bar 5

Back