Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Jacobs Mikado- Though I can't seem to find them anywhere other than poundshops!

Extra easy syns

I have been sitting here the last 15
Mins taking down all these wonderful low SYN treats and than just relised that most are original and green are there any for extra easy!!ncoukd you add that in too please?

On EE you take the lowest syn value on either plan, so it will be those values you have! :)

Shrimpy said:
On EE you take the lowest syn value on either plan, so it will be those values you have! :)

Im sorry I don't understand this, so all the syns here are rigt for EE too, or what is it you mean?

Kalipso bars - remember they used to be 10p and take the teeth out of ur head chewing on them .. Had 1 yday... Anyone any ideas of how many syns they would be?

Thank x

The Flake Allure is 170calories - so that's 8.5syns.

I have no idea what the other bar is though!

sweets!!!

Im not really a chocolate person, was wondering if anybody had any fav sweets that they know are low in syns, and could tell me the syn values?!

Thanks in advance!

Boiled sweets are 1 syn each, chocolate limes are 1.5 syns and chocolate eclairs are 2 each. Fruit passtels are 0.5 each, jelly babies are 1 each foam bananas are 1 each mint humbugs are 1.5, parma violets are 1 syn for 6 of them, midget jems are 1.5 syns for 4 sweets and cola bottles are 0.5 syns each. I'm sure someone else will be along with more, but these are a few in the back of my book.

After battling with horrendous chocolate cravings all day yesterday I took a trip to Holland and Barrett on my lunch break and bought a 35g bar of GO DO organic dark chocolate.. wwwgodochoc.com
The whole bar is 10 syns and is divided into 27 little squares. 3 squares are 1.1 syns. I've just eaten 6 squares one by one letting them melt in my mouth slowly. It is so rich and chocolatey I can't believe I've only used 2.2 syns! Chocolate craving banished!! Yay!

Back