Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

I take it you're not looking for chocolate recipes but chocolate treats? There's a huge thread in the syn forum for low syn treats

After battling with horrendous chocolate cravings all day yesterday I took a trip to Holland and Barrett on my lunch break and bought a 35g bar of GO DO organic dark chocolate.. wwwgodochoc.com
The whole bar is 10 syns and is divided into 27 little squares. 3 squares are 1.1 syns. I've just eaten 6 squares one by one letting them melt in my mouth slowly. It is so rich and chocolatey I can't believe I've only used 2.2 syns! Chocolate craving banished!! Yay!
are they really? how do you know?

i reach for a hot chocolate light with mint from aldi .. only 2 syns
used to munch a jumbo mint aero although the hot choc is a bit thin it certainly hits the spot for me yumm!

skinnyboi said:
Any low syn recommendations for chocolate guys? Much appreciated;) xxx

I reach for Thorntons Moments - they are only 2 SYNS each and dee-licious

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Snack a jack curlz are really tasty I tried the chutney ones, might have the chilli ones later
3.5 syns for 18 g bag
4.5 for 22 (?) g bag but worth it

aldi do a chocolate covered chocolate toffee (like Riesin if anyones ever found that in stores) called chocco toffee that are individually wrapped and only 1 syn each, really really nice. They take the edge off a craving, and Werther's original chocolate caramels are 1 1/2, and their caramelts are 2 each and gorgeous... a bit moreish tho lol xx

Back